Recent content by Krugaming

+
  1. K

I'm a bit disappointed CDPR decided to stick with "levels".

This isn’t Ultima Online
  2. K

Concerning the complaints about Braindance

Honestly I agree with the complaints about the braindance feature, but I wouldn’t knock any points off the game for it. It’s a awesome feature for some I’m sure, it just isn’t for me.
  3. K

Night City Wire 25/06/20

I do want to see a little bit of gameplay shown for all three Life Path's, even a 3 - 5 second montage of Life Path aesthetics. Clothing, apartment, and vehicles. Other then that, anything we wanted to see in Night City Wire that we didn't, will surely be talked about by journalist in...
  4. K

Night City Wire 25/06/20

A announcement the game is actually being released a month early, because CDPR is cool like that. 😀
  5. K

Engineering skill tree includes so many things?

I can't comment on anything beyond what we know about Flathead, which isn't just a whole lot. However, since they've confirmed that you can be a pure netrunner, techie, and or solo, I imagine that it will have a decent amount of skills. The solo skills they've shown in gameplay are really cool...
  6. K

@developers, what did he say?

MauricioMM, that answered my question, and I am thankful someone caught his original post, thank you. Thank you everyone else for replying, because I was really struggling trying to understand if people literally had too high expectations (and I guess some people apparently do), and or I...
  7. K

@developers, what did he say?

The OP of this insanely upvoted post on the Cyberpunk 2077 sub Reddit, seemingly found some negative information about Cyberpunk 2077. Everyone apparently liked, and agreed with whatever he had to say in relation to lowering expectations. My problem with this post is that the OP edited the...
  8. K

The combat is really good, but the game as a whole feels overwhelming to me right now.

Thanks for the replies, I will say I definitely like RPG's, some of my favorites are the Ultima games, and one of my all time favorite RPG's is Fallout 2. Then of course mmo's, played UO, SWG, L2, etc and WoW off & on. I think if I can speak freely, this is very opinionated, but I am not a fan...
  9. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Your all's screenshots look amazing
  10. K

The combat is really good, but the game as a whole feels overwhelming to me right now.

The combat is really good, but the game as a whole feels overwhelming to me right now. I am wondering if it is normal for me to feel a little overwhelmed right now. I don't think their is any spoiler by saying I just arrived in Velen, I did everything I think I could really do in White Orchard...
  11. K

PS4 Dual Shock 4 Controller NOT being detected (on PC), anyone else?

That's third party software, The Dual Shock 4 controller works perfectly with Mortal Kombat X on PC, and I read several times before the game came out that the PS4 controller will be compatible via 'plug and play'. Oh well, ill use third party software, I guess I don't have much of a choice...
  12. K

PS4 Dual Shock 4 Controller NOT being detected (on PC), anyone else?

PS4 Dual Shock 4 Controller NOT being detected (on PC), anyone else? Just tested it out with Mortal Kombat X before posting to make sure, MKX detects the PS4 controller plug and play. I bought the game through GOG.com, anyone else having the same problem? I was pretty sure the Dual Shock 4 was...
  13. K

PS4 Controller not working on PC

PS4 Controller not working on PC My PS4 controller works perfectly with Mortal Kombat X on my PC, I bought The Witcher 3 through GOG.com. I thought The Witcher 3 was compatible with the PS4 controller on PC through plug and play, did I miss something? Help appreciated, I want to play the...
  14. K

PC or PS4 with my situation?

I agree with this
  15. K

Those wondering about the PC version of Witcher 3, this might interest you.

Your right, it does sound bad, the way I worded things, Its more of a "Hey, the developers are giving us this modding tool for modders, it will be ok, look at Skyrim as example". I said too much in the OP, it was more about that link, and I detracted so much from the link it went into Witcher...
Top Bottom