Recent content by kullerhamPster

+
  1. K

Bug Tracking Megathread

Not sure if this is a bug or not: Starting on the Isle of Mists, I noticed that I can't meditate (that's not the bug), but potions and health do refill anyway as soon as I hit the space bar in the quick menu. The same holds true in Kaer Morhen directly thereafter. Is this a bug? It kinda feels...
  2. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Thanks for your reply and for trying the patch. Are you planning to digitally sign the patches in the future?
  3. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Thank you :) I have the game still installed from when it was released, but I didn't apply the latest patches as I played it through before they were released. I'm not even sure if it's version 1.2 I have installed, but the version number of the .exe file is 1.2.something, so I guess the 1.2 to...
  4. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Thanks again for your help. I still hope that someone from CD-project might find this thread... ;)
  5. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Have you tried to re-download it?
  6. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Thanks in advance for your efforts :) Do the developers read the forum? Guess they should know if there are different versions of the same patch.
  7. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Have you tried to re-download the file with the link I posted above? I don't think it's a client side problem: Directly after starting the download, the file size is shown (approx 98 MB). The other one (from Gamona) is shown with 101 MB. So it seems that the server really delivers a different...
  8. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Thanks for your answer. This is weird, as I tried the download multiple times, and I always keep getting the smaller file with the potentially wrong hash. I downloaded it from here: http://www.thewitcher.com/patch1-3/ The download button links to this file...
  9. K

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3

Patch 1.2 -> 1.3 I recently downloaded the patch from 1.2 to 1.3 directly from this website and got a file that is approx. 98 MB in size, its MD5-hash is 28d4e083706bd0169890c332f297df98 However, I was a bit confused that there are virtually no Google-hits for that hash. After some more...
Top Bottom