Recent content by KungPaoRobot

+
  1. KungPaoRobot

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I'm getting the idle dialogue playing during mid conversations and cutting out things being said. For example, talking to Wakako in person and asking her things, mid sentence she interrupts herself to say "What is it?" then sits in silence for a few moments, canceling the intended dialogue. It...
  2. KungPaoRobot

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

My current character 1613173640
  3. KungPaoRobot

"Secret" Fast Travel Locations

Yeah could have been. I would of liked to have legit cab rides and functional NCART. Things like that are vastly better than "fast travel" features in my opinion.
  4. KungPaoRobot

Legendary jacket visual bug

Have the same issue. Seems to only be the female version of that. The male version is a different visual.
  5. KungPaoRobot

"Secret" Fast Travel Locations

There are loads of NCART stations that are unmarked around the map, several in each region in fact. All of the stations in Santa Domingo are unmarked for example. I spotted at least 3 Downtown that are unmarked as well as a few in Heywood. The rail does lead into Pacifica, but I didn't notice a...
  6. KungPaoRobot

Hate "Sinnerman" quest! [Spoilers]

Not Not true actually, she says that if it isn't him, she can easily find someone else. She also alludes to this more if you watch the Late Show when she appears on it.
  7. KungPaoRobot

[- SUGGESTION | OPEN LETTER -] I got a slap in the face

All I wanted to say is you took some great images! Well done choom!
  8. KungPaoRobot

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I agree with a good portion of the above requests and I'm pushing on 400 hours played and counting, but if i can add a few thing that I think would aid in replay and immersion, things that have yet to be listed: A setting option to disable dialogue skipping. There are several times where the...
  9. KungPaoRobot

Clothing Store Bug Report / Clothing system feedback

I agree with this. Would make the game far more immersive and role playable. Could even jack up the prices, as well as unlock the clothing that is locked to NPCs.
Top Bottom