Recent content by Laser_Beak828

+
  1. Laser_Beak828

Start working on Game Balance, because that's the biggest thing ruining this game when everything else works.

Dead space 3 went the action route precisely because the developers didn't think horror could work well when you are sharing conversations with friends. They are right, horror works best alone. The thing is, corporate executives didn't care, they just wanted to force multiplayer in anyways, so...
  2. Laser_Beak828

Start working on Game Balance, because that's the biggest thing ruining this game when everything else works.

I am more concerned with how enemies can instantly annihilate you on Hard mode just by looking in your direction, because the armor, evasion and resistance stats are all bugged to much lower values than they should have. Are you familiar with the concept of the Artorias Great Shield from Dark...
  3. Laser_Beak828

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

Agreed. I hope you Kunai-throwing ninja's get your stuff fixed soon, this IS insane. Please fix this devs.
  4. Laser_Beak828

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

I think the gun design is extremely well balanced. Assault rifles and submachine guns take less skill, as you can just hose targets down on full auto and they don't lose damage over distance. In fact, perks let them do more damage the farther away something is. Assault rifles and submachine guns...
  5. Laser_Beak828

Clothing mods bonus stacking visually, but not actually applied or inconsistent when not stacked

I am more concerned with the armor stat not getting a boost from the technical attribute, evasion not being added correctly at all (evasion percentage boosts are apparently adding modifiers to the original value of 1 which means a +4% to evasion results in 1.04 evasion, not 5) and some items and...
  6. Laser_Beak828

Dev Appreciation Thread

I would say I love the ideas behind the various attribute/skill/perk balances. This is one of the few AAA games where I actually want to play through the game multiple times to experience different builds. The actual mechanics and numbers of how builds work and their diversity of playstyles is...
  7. Laser_Beak828

What's your favorite ride so far?

I prefer the Nomad Mizutani Shion "Coyote." Fast, has great handling, and excellent brakes.
  8. Laser_Beak828

Does In Combat Health Regeneration Even Work?

Take a look at whether a perk says that it GIVES you regeneration, or that it INCREASES it. Big difference. For example, the Regeneration perk in Athletics gives a small amount of health per second without needing to take any other items or perks. The "Rapid Bloodflow" perk in Cold Blood only...
  9. Laser_Beak828

"Cyberpsycho Sighting: Ticket to the Major Leagues" bug PC

I had a similar problem, but then I found a face-palming solution. See, you might originally think that the "Glitter" on the psycho's body is just a drug and ignore it because you don't want to deal with the hassle of going into your inventory to vendor it, but no. You need to pull that off his...
  10. Laser_Beak828

What is the most useful vs Cyberpsychos?

Some cyberpsychos can be snuck up on. In that case, a proper pistols/stealth overture build will one-shot them.
  11. Laser_Beak828

Could Assault rifle or SMG + Stealth work as a compromise for a more fast-paced stealth approach?

This. I love my Overture pistol/stealth build. I also like how the devs managed to actually BALANCE high damage per-hit vs. high overall dps weapons. High overall dps weapons that spray tons of bullets are useful for run-and-gun, high single attack value guns are used for stealth, unless they...
  12. Laser_Beak828

Car control

Many cars have bad handling. The ones that don't are often slow. I have found one car that is really, REALLY good though. The Nomad Mitzutani Shion "Coyote" that you get for 133,000. It has a top speed of around 199, great acceleration, excellent brakes and much, MUCH better handling than the...
  13. Laser_Beak828

The clothing system in this game needs to change

I agree with you, I personally think just giving us all versions of all clothes available 100% of the time at all tiers would be a fine solution, and it would involve less work on the devs part. Just have each clothing vendor offer a certain set of clothes at all tiers, and make sure each set of...
  14. Laser_Beak828

Extremely unimmersive police system

My issue with the police A.I. is completely different. I am running a Reflexes/Cool build with silenced Overtures. When sniping enemies, I will often get a message that what I am doing is illegal and the police will issue a warrant. What am I doing you ask? I am aiming my gun at the criminals...
  15. Laser_Beak828

How do I get my car back? - PS4 version

I want to add, that if other players are having this problem, simply buying a particularly cheap car should let you access you vehicle stash again. All those fixers are offering to sell you cars for a reason. Just please, please don't buy a Galena. Unless you just want access to your trunk and...
Top Bottom