Recent content by Levanon

+
  1. Levanon

[Idea] V for the Mayor!

V: *gets elected as the mayor of Night City, immediately dies like a boss* Truly the ultimate prank.
  2. Levanon

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I haven't tested it out personally, but others are saying that it is. The good news is that if you're on PC, you can fix it yourself via this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/2448
  3. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

River has deep-seated emotional issues related to the childhood death of his parents and the kidnapping of his nephew. Kerry attempted suicide and tried to play it off like it was a publicity stunt, has been living in the shadow of his 50-years dead bandmate, and recently went through a bad...
  4. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

I don't think anyone could argue against that! Pacifica is almost criminally underutilized as a city region, and large swathes of it are unfinished. I strongly suspect we'll see added content in that regard, be it in the form of free DLC or as part of a paid expansion.
  5. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

Are you proposing a Mr. Hands romance DLC? :think:
  6. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

I might recommend putting some spoiler tags around the bit you quoted.
  7. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

I think you probably already know that Panam is in a bit of a uniquely opportune position to help V in the situation you're referring to. Both Judy and Panam help V in the best way that their circumstances and abilities allow.
  8. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

Given the demographics who play open-world RPGs? No. I think the results would be much, much higher than 3%, though. Kerry's storyline as it currently stands is tacked on to the end of the game and is therefore entirely missable. In that case, because everyone's story has multiple potential...
  9. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

The popularity of each romance is generally reflected by how prominent of a role each of the characters play in the story. The male romances in particular play a much smaller role in the game and have less content. From what I've read, CDPR gave some love to Triss when people complained that...
  10. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

I guess we just forgot about the time Judy helps V
  11. Levanon

[POLL] V's partner

+1 to this with best regards from Team Judy
  12. Levanon

Wait, hold up, Kerry was married?

You actually don't need those in order for the game to categorize you as having the male body type (and you can also have those with a female body type and you'll still be unable to romance Panam), so it's less about that and more about general body shape, it seems.
  13. Levanon

The dialogue still works, but if nothing else it would have been nice to decorate your apartment with it at a bare minimum.
  14. Levanon

This post is incredibly relatable to me because I think about this from time-to-time to help put V's 6 month prognosis into perspective. It really speaks to Cyberpunk's quality of writing, how V's story has stuck with me so closely even months after the fact. According to my Steam achievements...
  15. Levanon

Which character do you dislike most?

Considering that some of the fan favorite characters are listed in the thread multiple times, I think it's less a matter of the writing being a problem and more that people are using this thread as an opportunity to let out their Two Mintues Hate against popular characters that regularly get a...
Top Bottom