Recent content by Loralou

+
  1. L

Cannot cast Alternate Yrden after upgrading to Grandmaster Griffin gear

Yes, I took off the armour. Made no difference. That's when I decided to go back to a much earlier save.
  2. L

No. Just went back a a few hours of play until I found a save where it worked, than carried on.
  3. L

No, the Grandmaster Griffin gear. It may not have been the gear, after all -- I just noticed the problem right after I got the new gear. Could have been a coincidence, or the gear might have triggered it somehow, especially given the bonuses that Grandmaster Griffin comes with, which are...
  4. L

Oh, yes, I'm sure it's in the right Quickslot. I am a Yrden user, in every fight. All of a sudden, I couldn't cast Alternate Yrden. Anyway, it was a bug. Definitely a bug. In the end, I reloaded the last save where Yrden worked properly, and played on from there. So far, so good.
  5. L

I just got my Grandmaster Griffin gear, and I can no longer cast Alternate Yrden -- the little turret that fires at enemies. is this supposed to happen? I've been trying for a day now, and I have concluded that alternate Yrden is gimped by the Mastercrafted armour. Can someone help me with...
  6. L

Games you love but which failed miserably

I loved Days Gone and would dearly have loved to see a sequel. Played it three times.
  7. L

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

On my Win 10 Razer Blade Laptop: VANISHING QUEST MARKERS After a week my Quest Markers vanished from the maps and do not appear under any of the map icon tabs that you can scroll through. It makes the game impossible to play. Never had this issue pre-update. Please fix this. I was really...
  8. L

Dialogue options disappearing

I'm at the point where you're sitting around the campfire with the Aldecaldos before the Basilisk raid. I ran through this sequence before, and I got the dialogue option to skootch over to Panam and put my arm around her. Unfortunately, because you can't save anywhere in this sequence and...
  9. L

Please allow us to skip long, long talking sequences before starting a dangerous event

I'm talking about two sequences in particular, but I'm sure there are more. 1. When you're with the Aldecados on the Basilisk heist, you have to sit around the camp fire and TALKTALKTALKTAKTALK. If you're trying for the romance option, you can't skip it it. Then you go off on a fighting...
  10. L

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I love this game. Yes, it has bugs. What new game doesn't? I've put 200 hours in and I haven't finished the main quest. I've encountered a couple of annoying -- but ultimately solvable -- bugs that weren't fixed in the last patch. Hopefully they'll get picked up on the next go 'round...
  11. L

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

When I play a new game I'll do a fresh install, see if that makes a difference. So far I've really only noticed the two main quest bugs and a few minor annoyances and graphical glitches, plus one issue that came and went during sneak missions where a reload turned the area status to Combat.
  12. L

Interesting. I might have to start a new game to see if there are significant changes for me. I'm done with pretty much all but the main quest at this point. I should add that the game has been remarkably stable and issue-free for me, with just a few bugs. However I was really hoping the...
  13. L

I walk the line Cinema bug on Win 10

After I hacked the van there was no clear path into the Cinema. I walked around for over an hour and the path was definitely NOT open. All doors were shut. Reloading changed nothing. In the end, I started the mission again from just after I entered the building, did not take out Sasquatch...
  14. L

All of the bugs I had before are still there. Brendan still doesn't interact, with the quest marker over his head. The driving fixes have had no affect on my driving experience. I still experienced the bug in the Mall where you can't access the Cinema. And on it goes. I know that the...
Top Bottom