Recent content by lowe_gule

+
  1. lowe_gule

Cyberpunk layout keep flashing between controller and keyboard mouse

Hi, I have xbox controller and mouse keyboard on my PC but the layout keep flashing between controller and mouse keyboard layout. Also the camera keep moving slowly upward. I unplug the controller and restart PC the problem still exist, layout keep flashing back and forth between controller...
  2. lowe_gule

Insane blinding level of eye adaptation/bloom in first person driving

Anyone have an issue where there was a SUPER BRIGHT light when driving and going out to outside from building? Is there a way to toned it down? It just stupid that there's light so bright like that.
  3. lowe_gule

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

If that (ESRB) was the issue they should have talked about it.
  4. lowe_gule

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Wait there's no gray texture bug in your character shoulder. I don't know why mine did.
  5. lowe_gule

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

If that was the case they should have told and not promoting nudity from the start. Right now, they become the sith,
  6. lowe_gule

Well, that just bad move. I will no longer support cdprojekt next game if they don't return the nudity. It should be there if the mod make it available again. They just become like other publisher right now. No more good guy Cdprojekt. Means that torrent is the answer for this and future game...
  7. lowe_gule

Judy should have been bisexual, romance feels so lacking

Count as female huh? That's nice, I'll try to romance Judy then.
  8. lowe_gule

Judy should have been bisexual, romance feels so lacking

Ask, Judy is lesbian does it means it require female body and feminine voice for Player Character? Or does having dick with Futanari character can get Judy too? I was wondering about Panam with futanari character, is it possible? What I mean by futa is: female body, feminine voice, with penis...
  9. lowe_gule

First-person shadows of player character look underdeveloped and need more polish.

Plus to this. We need hair shadow.
  10. lowe_gule

Nudity Problem Fix through Mod

It's known bug or glitch to get naked. But you can use mod instead for now for permanent nude in certain view (mirror and photo)
  11. lowe_gule

Well there's no proof yet that the censor ship is kneeling to rating board. Not yet. It just that they don't answer why they would censor features that is expected to exist in the game. People are thinking is it due to rating board ESRB? The point is IS IT BECAUSE ESRB? Or there's something...
  12. lowe_gule

Nudity Problem Fix through Mod

Because most thread will insult cdprojeckt because they remove the nudity. Which is normal response tbh. But mod will remove it because it breaks rules or something. The point is we need more mod to make the penis is shown in first person view also the shadow is with bald head. That also need...
  13. lowe_gule

Romance options with Futa character?

I was wondering if futa character with female body type, feminine voice, and penis is counted as female, male, or both by the game for romance options. I read in some site that like Judy she requires female V. Does futa included? For Panama I read that she prefer male V. Does the penis make it...
Top Bottom