+
  1. M

Review The Witcher 2

This is great! Makes me want to jump!! haha
  2. M

Spring Conference Summary

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! (orgasm)
  3. M

I feel so disappointed wtih this game due lack of graphic performance and FPS rate

I agree that playing in window mode puts a lot of stress but it works! I can run high settings with only 2GB RAM. Total amount of system memory 2.00 GB RAM ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series - graphics memory 1791 MB AMD Phenom(tm) X4 840 3.20GHz Try it window mode.
  4. M

This is just magnificent

i would love to play that enchanted edition! kidding aside, it was the same feeling for me when i started to play the first game. Enjoy!
  5. M

2.0 - Could not distribute Talent points

Solved!! Thanks Guys, i'm in Dark Mode, good thing there is no problem. I did not try meditating before, well and good now. Happy playing!
  6. M

2.0 - Could not distribute Talent points

2.0 - Could not distribute Talent points Hi Guys! Is there anyone here who encountered this problem in 2.0? I am currently in Prologue and have two talent points to use but unable to do so because for some reason the option is not responding. I tried double clicking the skill and also the...
  7. M

Bought the game!

Bought the game! I came to know only this day that we can pre-download 95% of the game. These passed few days i was actually thinking what would happen to the servers if everyone downloaded the game on the same day, i might probably end up finishing the download after three or so days, that...
  8. M

Collection of TW2 articles

Ne0ge0 is right, these writers have deadlines and their playtime is limited. I feel sorry for them because they will never experience the satisfaction of enjoying the game for the purpose of enjoyment. Even if they replayed the game the excitement is less and the story is almost spoiled.The...
  9. M

TW2 is a short game?

You guys are right, playing TW1 is like a curse and a blessing. So far, I can't find new games today that can match the excitement, enjoyment and intrigued i experienced while playing TW1.Note: I don't believe the "24hrs" thing said by the reviewer. Players have different ways of doing things.
  10. M

TW2 is a short game?

C'mon dude do you really have to say over and over again that you are not sure if you're gonna get a 2nd copy? LOL
  11. M

Full CD-Action review translation

I see a lot here being so quick to judge, the game is days away guys. Play the game itself.Also it's funny how some are loving the Devs at one minute then quickly bashing them after. The review is a good reference but judging the whole game because of one/two review is for me somewhat immature.
  12. M

Which ending are you talking about? It's only Act 1. No one aside from the devs/CDprojekt knows the endings so how can you say that the "16 endings have not much variety"?
  13. M

More Positive Previews

Keep it rolling! =p
  14. M

The Witcher 2 is Golden!

Great!! Keep it coming!
  15. M

That's a good one freakie1one! it rhymes! =p
Top Bottom