Recent content by macxtc

+
  1. macxtc

Steam refund

AAAAhhhhh... Just wait and be patient... CDPR is not going anywhere and this ain't EA or Bioware... So, just chill and wait for them to fix it... [...]
  2. macxtc

Missing Stash after hotfix

uh oh... I'm afraid to look... :oops:
  3. macxtc

What game are you currently playing

Cyberpunk 2077, CONTROL - Ultimate edition, Rollers of the Realm, Stellaris, AC Liberation - Remastered, Vampyre... to name a few of the over 400+ games on my Steam account alone... "Oooowww my Back(log) is killing me'
  4. macxtc

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for: Not measuring to Cyber-Government standards (have you seen what they can do with Poop these days)
  5. macxtc

NittanyLionRoar Youtube Channel (Tips, Advice, & Guides)

Very Helpful, Thx
  6. macxtc

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I'm Good here so far... Runs great, 2 small glitches so far... I've had trouble with GTA-V, RDR2, L.A. Noire, AC-Origins and some others BUT NOT THIS GAME... it hit the ground running well... right from the start GT83VR TITAN SLI (7th Gen) (GTX 1070 SLI) Laptop (portable desktop) i7, 48gig...
  7. macxtc

Please add a Dedicated dodge button on Pc

No mention of PC's with controllers... I'm taking notes...
  8. macxtc

Equipping for Style

Grim Dawn has a game mechanic where: if you get a piece of equipment... you can keep the stats, but change the look to any previously found equipment (of the same type) (and for a small in-game currency fee) they need that here...
  9. macxtc

At the Arasaka memorial there is a door code

I saw a early secret's YouTube video that mentioned a developers room... it's supposed to have photos of them inside... not sure what else... they showed a code, but I didn't take notes... I think it was a Gamingbolt YouTube Video
  10. macxtc

Non-lethal options / weapons ?

Oops, Why am I here?... Because I kill everything in these type of games... You think I'm some sort of VEGAN?
  11. macxtc

After 1.05 hotfix, Delamain avatars start to cover up all incoming phone calls, what the fuck ?!

I've only seen floating hotdogs near a vendor and two guys on each others shoulders (looked weird and sexual)... I touched them with my car and Police spawned on the spot Like I was 5 star in GTA..
  12. macxtc

Equipping for Style

I think I'm gonna be in the same boat soon... all this mismatching clothing... I just want to wear a militaristic black and silver/gold outfit... fuck all the rest of them playing "Johnny dress-up"... but, I am stuck wearing for stats not style... Aaarrrggg!!!
Top Bottom