Recent content by Mahakaman

+
  1. M

Imbalance in rarity

Yourfacetm For cosmetics or more freedom of choice. Alternatively I wouldn't want someone who has spent a ton, to be matched-up against someone who hasn't spent anything and barely has a collection. Of course a skilled player is going to win from someone who doesn't have a clue, this is true...
  2. M

I'd like to see the Dimeritium Bomb effect removed from Clear Skies

I feel like Weather in combination with Wounding just isn't a good fit, I hope the mechanics will be changed because I think it also limits the design space in a huge way.
  3. M

CDPR Stream

CDPR Stream Will we still get to see CDPR devs play Gwent on stream before the start of the Beta?
  4. M

Imbalance in rarity

I am more interested in how 'fair' a match-up between two equally skilled players or deck-builders will play out when one player has barely scraped a half-decent deck together and the other player has access to all cards. Earlier there was some talk of matching people not only accordingly to...
  5. M

Suggestion: Add a preview for your total strength before playing a card.

I really like this idea, I don't feel calculations should be an integral part of the game and the easier you can make it for player the more attention is left for the more interesting aspects of the game, such as trying to figure out your opponents hand and how to adjust your plays accordingly...
  6. M

Complete list of cards, which are missing in the Official Database - complaint and request.

I really enjoy theory-decking and speculation to pass the time as we wait for Beta to start, but right now with such an incomplete and inconsistent card database, there really is no use to doing so. I hope that we get the chance to start building real decks before Beta starts, so that we can...
  7. M

State Of Gwent, a live podcast about the Gwent community

Looking forward to this one, hope I can make it in time.
  8. M

Best possible replacement for emotes/chat ['whack opponent with stick']

I wouldn't be surprised if this 'whacking-game' would spawn a stand-alone TWWG :)
  9. M

Game Chat Request Thread

You are selling me short if you think I would be offended by someone who calls me out on using 'overpowered' cards or even more that it would ruin the game for me. On the other hand, some of the better feelings I have had about one on one games was when I was able to chat with my opponent either...
  10. M

Best possible replacement for emotes/chat ['whack opponent with stick']

I absolutely freakin LOVE this idea!!! It would be awesome if this got implemented. It might need some work to not be abusable/annoying, but the premise is superb.
  11. M

Your worst card in the game so far ?

I think the potential power of Last Wish should not be underestimated, lets assume that the baseline of a Golden Hero is 15 Strength, the question then is, does Last Wish' effect improve upon your overall hand strength by 15 or more? If you built your deck around the idea, I am sure it will be...
  12. M

To forfeit or not - carrot or a stick

I'd say giving people rewards for finishing their game is by far the better option. While I do usually play my games out, I can understand people not wanting to play anymore after a certain point and I don't mind it. There should be an casual ladder, for people who want to just have fun and I...
  13. M

[Suggestion] Time Banks

I am fully behind this idea, I think it is very important, for allowing people to fully explore the depth in Gwent. As I assume that the main draw-back from this would be that people would let their timer run out on purpose once they have lost, I'd like to suggest one small change, which is...
  14. M

Was CDPR Able To Solve Most Of The Issues Relating To Crashes?

Was CDPR Able To Solve Most Of The Issues Relating To Crashes? Unfortunately I didn't get to play on Friday because I kept crashing during the Mulligan phase, I know of a lot of other people whom had similar issues, I was wondering if there will be a technical update for Tuesday to mitigate...
  15. M

DOES CDP RED transform GWENT into next copy of HS?!

I really appreciate the way the Devs are engaging with the community already and showing their interest. On the topic of card advantage though, previously every faction had a passive ability which implicated card-advantage in some way. Scoia'tael could decide who starts in one round, this is...
Top Bottom