Recent content by makma055

+
  1. M

Memory Leak Problems Anyone?

Same problem i having right now , can't play more than 2h ... Witcher 3 eat 97% of my 8gb ram
  2. M

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

thanks you , i think it work now
  3. M

thanks , will do what you said right a way ... but another thing that's i'm already running 1.08.3
  4. M

after using this mod my game turn out like this ... and my game don't have "mods folder" i follow some instruction on net and put your mod in my "content" ... and try to move your mod to another folder like "patch0-Bundle" still the same , any suggestion ? - thanks, Great mod by the way
  5. M

If CDPR would do another expansion, what region should they add?

let me dream of Geralt now travel the world with Yenyfer and Ciri to visit all the place he had pass or place where he had been though with his companions Mother Neneke - Temple of Melitele and surround Ellander Dandelion - Essi grave , Toussaint Zoltan,Yarpen - Mahakam Cahir , Regis ...
  6. M

Fantastic armor and characters concept arts

do you remember Galahad encountered Ciri in "Lady of the Lake" and how he describe her ?
  7. M

UI addition - Favourites

like SkyUI in Sryrim eh ? that's a good idea
  8. M

Heavy Popping of objects/npc/shadows/meshs/textures

ah yeah ... imagine when Geralt have to asking someone and then Roach butt appeard...nightmare ! nightmare !
  9. M

Why does Geralt insist on fighting with fists?!

i had this problem like a lot ... when this happend i enter inventory and replace any sword i see , then out inventory and Geralt draw his swrod again ...
  10. M

Is Triss Merigold a viable option for Geralt? (Spoilers)

... i haven't finish the series yet ... but so "Sapkowski doesn't write fairy tales" it's kind of remind me of Dandelion ballads now, so many good things happend in his ballads to cover a hard-breaking-heart truth...
  11. M

[SPOILER]Keira still in...

:| oh shoot , by the plague ! i forgot about this :hurt: sorry you guys my bad...
  12. M

[SPOILER]Keira still in...

[SPOILER]Keira still in... i just wandering around Keag Morhen to compleate Wolf school gears and notice an alchemy i con in my map ... and i goes there and see her standing alone there no one around for a moment i just wondering is this some kind of new conversation with her , but no , those...
  13. M

Patch 1.08 Wish List

okay i will add some more to my wishlist ... some thing come to my mind after finish "The Last Wish" and close to the end of "Sword of Destiny" so ... - make geralt face show more differents effect with decotion ... i really want to see Geralt "chalk" face ... " After drinking a mixture of...
  14. M

Doppler, succubus mutagens, Golem heart at shopkeepers. Rare or miss drop fix.

NG+ or not i rather not have that trophy or item , i will never kill them and i'm feel good with my choice
  15. M

Patch 1.08 Wish List

well ... - don't roll off the stair anymore - after game for Geralt and his friend/Love/Interesting... - interact with more people and things - improve thunder . in my opinion it look not quite good... - more finish move for monster or trap them to death like kick them off clif or something...
Top Bottom