Patch 1.08 Wish List

+
I have only played the game once since patch 1.07 and I love this game, but I love the version where I have control of my walk speed. I have no idea why it was necessary or even preferable to restrict Geralt's walk speed in the open world. Why give the player gradient control of his walk only to take it away? Forcing the player to either walk fast or run while outside of buildings is BS and makes no reasonable sense. I was enjoying the game immensely before this change, I almost feel like it had to have been a mistake, who would choose less control? I may give up on this game entirely if this doesn't change, and I have little hope considering the fact that I seem to be the only person talking about it. All the other changes... fine, great, whatever. I just want to be able to stroll at a leisurely pace when the mood strikes, I want the freedom to choose the speed of my stride as I wander through the forest, the freedom to walk slower as I approach objects in the world, such as plants, ingredients, notice boards, NPC's, etc.

in the words of braveheart... FREEDOM!!!

I have only played the game once since patch 1.07 and I love this game, but I love the version where I have control of my walk speed. I have no idea why it was necessary or even preferable to restrict Geralt's walk speed in the open world. Why give the player gradient control of his walk only to take it away? Forcing the player to either walk fast or run while outside of buildings is BS and makes no reasonable sense. I was enjoying the game immensely before this change, I almost feel like it had to have been a mistake, who would choose less control? I may give up on this game entirely if this doesn't change, and I have little hope considering the fact that I seem to be the only person talking about it. All the other changes... fine, great, whatever. I just want to be able to stroll at a leisurely pace when the mood strikes, I want the freedom to choose the speed of my stride as I wander through the forest, the freedom to walk slower as I approach objects in the world, such as plants, ingredients, notice boards, NPC's, etc.

in the words of braveheart... FREEDOM!!!

Yes, the walking speed needs adjusting. Playing on the Xbox One, I have to lightly move the left stick up, it gets annoying after a while. Also need to add that in the mission of Following the Thread after reading the note that Karadin wants no contact from Hammond, Geralt still tells Lambert that they are working together. Why? Geralt clearly knows that is not the case.

Question to all: I heard a rumor that this is the last Witcher game with Geralt, is this true?

MORE failed objectives. Seriously, failing objectives is taking the fun out of this game especially when it's a bug and not an actual failure on my part. My second play-through trying to complete EVERYTHING, here is a list of what I've found to be impossible to complete.

1. "Gangs of Novigrad" and "Get Junior" - The best I could do was walk away with one failed objective in each quest (that whole thing is a mess)
2. "A Poet Under Pressure" - Ask Dijkstra for help (because of other quest choices)
3. "Cabaret" - Win the race BUG (This one really pissed me off, attempted this eight times and won but it still appeared as failed even after reloading saves, etc)
4. "Here Comes the Groom" - Ask Kevan about the contract BUG (appears as completed at first but after entering cave it changes to FAILED) and yes I reloaded multiple times with no luck.

MORE failed objectives. Seriously, failing objectives is taking the fun out of this game especially when it's a bug and not an actual failure on my part. My second play-through trying to complete EVERYTHING, here is a list of what I've found to be impossible to complete.

1. "Gangs of Novigrad" and "Get Junior" - The best I could do was walk away with one failed objective in each quest (that whole thing is a mess)
2. "A Poet Under Pressure" - Ask Dijkstra for help (because of other quest choices)
3. "Cabaret" - Win the race BUG (This one really pissed me off, attempted this eight times and won but it still appeared as failed even after reloading saves, etc)
4. "Here Comes the Groom" - Ask Kevan about the contract BUG (appears as completed at first but after entering cave it changes to FAILED) and yes I reloaded multiple times with no luck.

Yes, this crap needs to get fixed, I was several times stuck and Number 1, because thats the most early crap fail mark junk, you hit on in the game, where you can try what you want, you fail always something... restarted the game several times over it and am currently at a point, where I partwise lost so much the fun about continuing to play, cause of these stupid bugs and bad game designs, that don't alliow it, as it seems to complete these quests with no fail marks/failed quests in regard especially of number 1, the most absolute mess of the whole game imo

well ...

- don't roll off the stair anymore
- after game for Geralt and his friend/Love/Interesting...
- interact with more people and things
- improve thunder . in my opinion it look not quite good...
- more finish move for monster or trap them to death like kick them off clif or something...
- make goods in merchant had kind a of list , show more detail from price to weight etc...
that's for now ...

okay i will add some more to my wishlist ... some thing come to my mind after finish "The Last Wish" and close to the end of "Sword of Destiny" so ...

- make geralt face show more differents effect with decotion ... i really want to see Geralt "chalk" face ... " After drinking a mixture of banewart, monk's hood and eyebright the face takes on the colour of chalk" - The Last Wish (chapter "The Witcher")
- it paint me when geralt can't sit or rest a little on a chair or a bed or sometime i just want him "sit down a bit Geralt..."
- make the drunk effect real - seriously make him real drunk in his walk not just his blur sigh please

again , that's for now and sorry for my English

Top Bottom