Recent content by Mardak

+
  1. M

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Challenge #10

Before they attack they would say: Lower your sword and surrender your horse. Resistance is futile. You will be eaten. Your life is over!
  2. M

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Hi Burza, several weeks ago I asked if we can have the loading screen as an animated Wallpaper. You said its a cool idea and wanted to check it out. So is it possible and will we get it?
  3. M

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

Hello, the Aretuza loading screen ist so beautifull with all its little animations. Can we have it as an animated Wallpaper please? Will it be a Gwent card one day?
  4. M

Why I am thinking of quitting

I know what you mean @ARCH_WOLF I waited for very long 7 month for new cards to arrive in this expansion and I already stopped playing ranked day 2 when I saw that SK started dominating the ladder. It is absolutely no fun at all to see all the time the same cards/decks. I also don't see any...
  5. M

Neverending problems

I play Gwent since years now but almost every month there is a deck that is broken or abusing something. It really gets very very very annoying!!! Why do you think boosting Cerys is a good idea? It is NOT a nerf to change her provision by just 1 point. LIppy deck is the most idiotic deck atm...
  6. M

Developer Stream 04.05.2020

This stream was the first one I really disliked. Not because of the news but because it was boring to watch the stream. There are more things people would like to know or hear. Instead you were playing the game. I personally would have liked to hear more of a roadmap. The last month felt tedious...
  7. M

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Wow. So many details. It's really interesting to read through all of it. Thank you very much and continue with your great work!
  8. M

Bug: Year of the Wererat reward book

All the stories are missing. It says: [MISSING] reward_tree_wererat_story_pt1 and pt2-4. Please fix. 1585826238
  9. M

Is not today when ends the year of the wild pig?

Why is there no year of the rat reward page in the reward book? When will it come?
  10. M

Bug: New seasonal tree problem (again)

I played 2 unranked matches and there the contract worked. Strange.
  11. M

Bug: New seasonal tree problem (again)

Play 80 cards is not working in season of WH tree. Please fix.
  12. M

BUG: Seasonal Quest Again [Season of the Cat]

The node 'play 10 games in any game mode' is not progressing. I cannot finish the frame tree cause of this.
  13. M

Daily Quests which Reward Points do not Count Towards the Seasonal Quest (Patch 3.2)

I finished today another daily quest and the seasonal quest is still not counting it! Both quests were REWARD POINTS QUESTS. It seems that those are not counted. PLEASE FIX!
  14. M

Daily Quests which Reward Points do not Count Towards the Seasonal Quest (Patch 3.2)

As far as I remember, this problem is not a new one and occured during earlier seasonal modes and they fixed it retrospectively.
  15. M

The contract "finish 3 daily quests" in seasonal tree is not counting the quests I finished. It stays at 0. Please fix. mod edit: updated the title based on new information.
Top Bottom