Recent content by Mario_Szabo

+
  1. Mario_Szabo

Mentioned but missing features list

[...] But i assume there are bigger problems right now. Like..where is the actual game they advertise. Didn't play it since maybe a year. Nothing really nice to notice in the patch notes and for what I can assume.. there will be some dlcs and after this "thanks guys we developed an amazing game...
  2. Mario_Szabo

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Because of you guys I realized that there ain't no bikes and taxis in this game.. also no new patchi patchi. Better be some meat patch coming. Maybe we can talk then about reinstalling the game. :shrug:
  3. Mario_Szabo

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Come back some time and want to see what's new. Saw this. Maybe next Year the game gets back installed on my pc. For now, everyone with common sense which don't want to get angry about this game I would recommend to get some distance to it.
  4. Mario_Szabo

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Just some little information or update won't hurt nobody in my opinion.
  5. Mario_Szabo

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Hey Guys any news about the bigger update? Cheers
  6. Mario_Szabo

What games are you looking forward to?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1363080/Manor_Lords/ It's beautiful ❤️
  7. Mario_Szabo

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Haha that picture xD
  8. Mario_Szabo

The water physics are good.....

This is sad and embarrassing. What a wasted potential.
  9. Mario_Szabo

"IF" CDPR were to release an official modding tool.....

A "uncensore CP" Mod.
  10. Mario_Szabo

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

I understand if you are talking about mobbing or Cyber bullying, but I can't see a connection between this and having the possible via mod to have sex in pc with a virtual person. And as a mod on a private pc. I don't get it. Wouldn't it be enough to just disallow to make videos about a sex mod...
  11. Mario_Szabo

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

[...] There is nothing wrong in my opinion if you could have sex with silverhand. Why shouldn't you? It's on your pc modded from you . Well there is some similarity to Keanu ( I know it is him like copy paste to virtual reality) but it's still a game. Fictional Setting and characters :shrug:
  12. Mario_Szabo

"I got cyberpunked.. "

Haha ubisofted me:coolstory: Pure Gold.
  13. Mario_Szabo

If you could ask a question and get a honest answer, what would you ask CDPR?

Why haven't you taken your time and not mention something like a release date in first place, when you surely where aware of the empty Soul of this Game? Would you now make it differently and release it 2022 when it would be ready?
  14. Mario_Szabo

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Sry mate we gotta cut those monitor also so we don't know any more what we exactly promised earlier. :shrug:
  15. Mario_Szabo

What would your reaction be, if the developers admitted that this was an early access game?

In my opinion the game would need a EA Tag neither what devs say. I am asking myself how they manage to look at the mirror talking about being proud of their pc version/work when it lacks so much immersion. Don't talking about the bugs etc. Just look at the poor mechanic in the behavior, the...
Top Bottom