Recent content by Mashajab

+
  1. Mashajab

Cyberpunk 2077 REFUND.. yes, I want to refund this game..

yeah Refund for console.. but noone mention PC versions.. How Preorder is related? Game is out for 12 days now.. I played for only 18-20hrs and yes, I find this game to be really bad, buggy, yet playable, but not enjoyable. CDPR should be able to make their stand and aknowledge bad shape of...
  2. Mashajab

Cyberpunk 2077 REFUND.. yes, I want to refund this game..

Ok, first of all I would like to everyone, who reads this thread, inform: I sincerly think CP2077 is great game, with great potential, and huge possibilities in future. And Iam sure it will be BEST game I ever played - but not today. From the beggining of CP hype I was there - I have at least...
  3. Mashajab

Language setting is reset everytime the game started

even after hotfix, language keeps reseting from CZECH back to ENGLISH.. ... FIX?!!??
  4. Mashajab

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

can you please, please explain how "Gwent wasnt working out" ?! or better to say - Does anyone think that now its working out better than before.. devs totally forgot about us, forgot to ask what we really wanted. Sure, they can do whatever they want with their game, but surely cant ask us to...
  5. Mashajab

I call it "Better balanced and playable"
  6. Mashajab

uhm.. no. only what left are card art, names and witcher world factions.. "mechanics" as a name stayed - but synergy and complexity of mechanics were completely scraped, and much more randomized than ever. and anything else were changed according to it.
  7. Mashajab

hooray, you got it :D
  8. Mashajab

this isnt certainly hate thread, hate goes only from some individuals, who keep repeating such as "Old Gwent is gone, get over it" or "HC is great, why dont you like it" . when PPL who actually cared about this game read such comment, they just got to state of mind, which in our country we call...
  9. Mashajab

yes, left, with streamers, players, devs,... GWENT is dead
  10. Mashajab

yes, I did. whats wrong about that?
  11. Mashajab

Well.. watched stream.. lot has been said.. none about Gwent unfortunelly.. only sentence, which caught my attention was "We wont do another Homecoming revamp update again.." Thats just like confirmation, that GWENT is dead and only left is Thronebreaker multiplayer - Homecoming. please, when...
  12. Mashajab

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Dear Mr. Burza, as very dissapointed player, Iam still waiting for some statement from CDPR, moreless from you about Homecoming. Im still waiting for some statistics, some numbers, your opinion and your feeling about post-HC developement of this game. Its almost 2 months since release of HC...
  13. Mashajab

700th.. Amazing, how long my thread is hot topic
  14. Mashajab

Things I wanted to say for a week or two

- translated - Homecoming is good , and I hate when anyone claims otherwise. - translated - you defending HC with undirect, unfounded fact - you dont have numbers, only CDPR does. You just assume. - that is correct - yeah, that is fault of CDPR making bad decisions about Gwent future. I find...
  15. Mashajab

Things I wanted to say for a week or two

I did - you keep defending this dissaster by all means, althought you are trying even to pursuit us to think as you do and make us play this dissaster.. thats even more agressive - passive agressive in matter of speech - than insulting us. you just slap ppl like me with phrase "play HC, since...
Top Bottom