Recent content by masterring

+
  1. M

MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

Horrible drop rates 80 kegs 2 legendaries
  2. M

New Neutral cards doesnt count as play Neutral cards

Have quest play neutral cards. Played Maraal and King Cobra in few matches. Nothing, stuck on same number neutral cards played.
  3. M

Cant mill spare cards after ninja update

First Thanks for extra rewards for thronbreaker campaign in secret update. Second Mill spare cards doesnt do anything when pressed even if i have extra copies of cards. Opened few kegs got extra premium cards (3rd bronze, 2nd epic) and have to disenchant em manually. Cheers
  4. M

The inability to create animated basic set cards.

So how do you craft premium starter cards now? If you havent crafted Witcher trio or any other starter premium card before latest update to economy its impossible to craft em now. Any word on this from CDPR???? Thanks
  5. M

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

The only issue I have with this update is why do we get SCRAPS when milling Premiums... If i want to mill Premium I want meteorite powder, not powder and scraps.
  6. M

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Was UI laggy last week? If not its not their fault mate. If you had technical issues did you contact em? They have announced 2nd January - 12.00 CET Ive spent all my scraps week ago and used rest this morning so I can have only meteorite powder. You could craft whatever premium you wanted mate...
  7. M

Easy Fix for Artefacts

Can we atleast have stupid wyvern shields STOP BUFFING enemy units for easy schirru targets... thanks Artifacts should be in game no doubt about it but some restriction should be ok.
  8. M

Sportmanship issues with a certain player demographic...

I love when they play like that. So its either one of the 3 for me: - More time for me to focus and calculate on my next play - Can talk to wife between plays - Can go out on the balcony for a smoke while playing :D:D
  9. M

Introducing GWENT Skirmish — the first tournament for content creators!

They are busy fixing game and preparing console release ;)
  10. M

Scorch and Epidemic

They should implement some restrictions like: - Scorch should not be able to work on units below 7 power - Epidemic should not be able to work on units above 5 power Ofc it needs some testing but that's the idea.
  11. M

Season of Mahakam is ending!

Make it highest rank reached CDPR. There is simply no punishment for reaching PRO you cant get below 5 and you cant get to test anything. But if you dont have time to play much and need to climb up to 9 or 4 you arent just allowed to test anything. Losing one rank means you lose 5 ranks next...
  12. M

Is there a good reason to buy the 3x ore Squirrel kegs?

They are way overcosted. Even if you are new player and want Scoia cards you are better off buying 3 normal kegs. Chances you might get at least rare from Neutral-Scoia are 50 percent...
  13. M

EIthne control need a nerf soon

Np mate. That way you prevent scorches, wolfbanes and all kind of abuse. Plays schiru np. But you can’t set up 2 more guys for big boom. This way you can also prevent dumb queensguard abuse. Ping queensguard and make another. You would need to ping it turn earlier making her more vulnerable...
  14. M

Scoia'tael Faction Week is here!

This can mean only two things Eithne and Scoiatael getting big nerf bat. OR Developers are lost in time and space. They should give us NR or maybe Skellige week. Since all I’m seeing in ranked is Eithne, MV reveal and some versions of monsters.
  15. M

EIthne control need a nerf soon

What do you talking about? You can’t use hero ability prior to playing card and using orders. Which hero gives card advantage
Top Bottom