Recent content by MasterWitcherSir

+
  1. MasterWitcherSir

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

I've noticed npcs are popping in more often in this 4.01 patch on ps5. Also, I THINK there's less foliage and grass with the 4.01 on ps5 now
  2. MasterWitcherSir

It does! Thanks!
  3. MasterWitcherSir

Playing PS5 version 4.00 in performance mode. More floating paper signs with no pole or tree behind them. Locations marked on the map. @DC9V Will you post this to the support page as well? For some reason, when I click the link, it just takes me back here. Also, don't forget the bugged-out...
  4. MasterWitcherSir

I'm playing on PS5 in performance mode with a non-cross-save file. This is version 4.00. Been seeing a lot of horses that have two or three heads in just about every encampment. Here are some examples along with the location marked. Also, the game will crash if I'm shopping in any merchants'...
  5. MasterWitcherSir

This is on the PS5 and it's the 4.00 version. There's no tree or post behind this floating letter. I attached a picture of the map pinpointing the location of the floating letter. 1671679459 Also, in Vizma, the map/table is gone during this conversation, causing more floating objects. This...
  6. MasterWitcherSir

Next-gen update list of changes

I'm going to die from cancer soon. But before I die, I need to know if there's a higher difficulty setting with this new update. Is there? (P.S. I'm joking)
  7. MasterWitcherSir

Mods and The Witcher 3 next-gen update

Any chance that the Scabbard mod could be included for consoles? It's not that imposing and makes a big difference for NPCs' swords! A lot of people downloaded this mod, too. Thanks for the update, @Vinthir https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1569
Top Bottom