Recent content by Matrix30815

+
  1. Matrix30815

Connection Issues

Just tried to play two games and the connection to the server was lost and plus the server was having problems every time. Got a draw because of it.
  2. Matrix30815

Help with Deck Building and Provisions

Thank you for the replies.
  3. Matrix30815

Where is the provision limit on the card?
  4. Matrix30815

I am new and don't understand deck building or provisions. Please help so I can be competitive!!
  5. Matrix30815

how is enslave [seize] not considered absolutely broken?

How is that Op for enslave? I thought that enslave couldn't mill the deck.
  6. Matrix30815

Error in Nilfgaard tech tree node

The Nilfgaard node for the scroll on the upper right keeps giving me a error and won't process it. Plus the connection to the game is horrible and can't play much because of it. I have high upload and download speeds and other online games seems fine. The error just popped up this game session...
  7. Matrix30815

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

Thank you for clearing that up 4rm3d
  8. Matrix30815

RNG ruins the game.

How is it pretty far away from Pay 2 Win? When you can spend real money to get packs, just like Magic.
  9. Matrix30815

RNG ruins the game.

That's why I only play one or two matches. I did sign up for masters but thinking getting into that rank would be only painful and everything in game is pay to win not f2p. I rather play a free to play game that has good strategy and not much rng and I found it. I am going to play a match or so...
  10. Matrix30815

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

What is rank 0 and is it impossible to reach from rank 27. I think that's my rank
  11. Matrix30815

I signed up for the masters as a new player. Is that bad. I did that in game in the options.
  12. Matrix30815

I fully don't understand how to use the resources in the upper right? Just the keys for the tech tree? I also signed up for Masters but doubt I will ever be that good. Something to try I guess
  13. Matrix30815

Fix Filter "Owned" when Searching Cards in the Deck Builder

I also have trouble with this.
  14. Matrix30815

Connection Issues

I have had a lot of connection issues the last days. Sometimes connecting sometimes not
Top Bottom