+
  1. MauricioMM

Now playing [music]

2. MauricioMM

World of Cyberpunk [WoW Machinima]

Lovely little machinima :D
  3. MauricioMM

Physical Appearance of you perfect V.

I’ll use Faith Connors as a baseline of sorts for my first V. That is, I’ll try to make her look like Faith but, at the same time, improvise with whatever options there are available (e.g. try different haircuts and hair colors, several tattoos, different skin tone, etc.), not just turn her into...
  4. MauricioMM

Cyberpunk 2077 PREVIEWS - links & discussion

I love seeing an anime such as that one being a source of inspiration for the game. The design of Treasure Town is extremely beautiful in its own semi-dystopian way.
  5. MauricioMM

Rate the avatar above you!

9/10, just because platypuses (platypi?) are awesome animals... although I’ve never had the chance to see one in real life.
  6. MauricioMM

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

In the wise words of Will Smith, “No!... Heeell no!”:LOL: I’ve actually started to filter most of my feeds of anything resembling Cyberpunk 2077. I’ll be avoiding this forum for a good while soon too. (Hey! Don’t start celebrating until I’m gone!) In the case of YouTube, there’s this channel I...
  7. MauricioMM

🍺Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic

I miss the "Deal With It" young Ciri with sunglasses :sad:
  8. MauricioMM

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

And of how much someone is prown to dig their h-eels in as well.
  9. MauricioMM

6 Tracks from the Original Score | OUT NOW

Excellent track selection! It’s a little difficult for me to pick a favorite from those 6 because all sound incredible in their own way... Gun to my head, I’d say Battleground Arasaka :ok: Corposeduction greatly sets a dramatic, engrossing, and very industrial mood. It reminds me in some way of...
  10. MauricioMM

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

I’ll be good to go once I get me one of those mythological RTX 30xx :LOL: And not that I care hugely about it but I’ll have to do some research regarding Dolby Atmos to see if my system is (partially) compatible with it.
  11. MauricioMM

A Russian Cyberpunk DLC that we all deserve.

That brought a huge smile to my face :D
  12. MauricioMM

Night City Wire Special

I laughed at that line too :LOL:
  13. MauricioMM

Night City Wire Special

Ooohhh boy, definitely something! Did we just witness a person being forcefully soulkilled? :oops:
  14. MauricioMM

Black Dog by SAMURAI (Refused)

“@MauricioMM, of course it’s about Johnny himself, duh! :LOL: ” All kidding aside, nice analysis.
  15. MauricioMM

Now playing [music]

Top Bottom