Recent content by MayenabDysheebudo

+
  1. MayenabDysheebudo

Competição de Contos - E o vencedor é...

UHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Muito obrigada a todos da organização e também a todos que leram a minha história!!! To muito feliz!!!!
  2. MayenabDysheebudo

Competição de Contos do Fórum de Cyberpunk 2077 - Discussão

Acabei sabendo hoje da competição e fiz uma historinha! Se alguém ler me diz aqui o que achou ^^
  3. MayenabDysheebudo

Competição de Contos do Fórum de Cyberpunk 2077

Não deixe o tempo parar Era noite de lua cheia em Night City. O corpo foi encontrado em um beco qualquer, sentado, encostado em uma parede. Havia uma mistura de sangue, tripas e vômito saindo da boca meia aberta, passando pelo torso e chegando no chão a sua frente. A detetive Max Wolfsbane...
  4. MayenabDysheebudo

Some Voice Actor Love

Adding to the list Jonnhy Silverhand: Duda Ribeiro (BRA) V: Fabrício Vilaverde (m-BRA) Érika Menezes (f-BRA) Here is the official brazilian version of “The Gig” trailer for anyone curious about other voices:
  5. MayenabDysheebudo

Character feature: Yorinobu Arasaka

Is he 82 there? He looks good for 82 lol Also is Hanako dead then? What about Michiko, the granddaughter? So many questionsss
  6. MayenabDysheebudo

[NSFW maybe] Sex scenes: Why can't they be more realistic / raw?

Yeah Im really excited to see how nuanced its gonna be. And if/how the world will acknowledge that a relationship is happening? I just feel that many games lock the romance in this line of cutscene/dialogue with that specific character but outside of that if feels like nothing has changed, you...
  7. MayenabDysheebudo

[NSFW maybe] Sex scenes: Why can't they be more realistic / raw?

Uh... I’m not sure how the scenes were in the Witcher 3 but if it’s something like Mass Effect or Dragon Age thats ok by me, I don’t wanna see anything detailed or realistic, give me that fade out! Specially since it’s in first person the awkward goes up like 80%. I still can’t even imagine but...
  8. MayenabDysheebudo

Meredith romance

Yeah, it’s really interesting to me how she is a romance option, I wonder if she always was one of she became one due to her popularity in the fandom? True, I think Miranda would act similarly to her enemies. Pleaseeeeee! Me too 😭
  9. MayenabDysheebudo

Nobody Seems To Be Raving About FPP

For me their expressions look really good!!! Especially since I wanna be a Corpo. I really just don't like her design lol. There's something about her eyes... The make up is heavy but in a way that doesn't flatter her face. The side-cut size is not helping her face shape lol I just don't feel...
  10. MayenabDysheebudo

No problem! Try not to worry about it too much! They used the new FemV recently on marketing material to show the Life Paths, example: She doesn't look that cool to me. I'm glad they used the other one first, which caught my eye cause she looks awesome. And also happy that there is character...
  11. MayenabDysheebudo

Just to try to help you calm down a little about this, I'm pretty sure they're not gonna take it off because of comments about people not seeing the characters. First, they wouldn't just delete all the effort that went into it (they went as far as putting genital customization). Second, it's...
  12. MayenabDysheebudo

LOL teeth customization though. But yeah, pretty much this. I mean, I'm in the acceptance phase already, but a third person cutscene now and then wouldn't hurt the experience at all. The customization is super hardcore and there's so much detail, feels kinda sad that all those features that went...
  13. MayenabDysheebudo

Do you think LifePaths will gate romance ?

Same! I think it will actually. Maybe you just need to work harder or something like that. Like, it's easier to woo Meredith as an ex-Corpo cause you understand her better and have those cool corpo choices, but maybe depending on how you choose to do things she can like you even if you had a...
  14. MayenabDysheebudo

Well, to be fair, with a Cyberpunk game of this scale it's understandable people want to see their hardcore customized characters. COD's usually gonna be boring army dude. And I play COD too, since the origins (the best one is COD 2: Big Red One, played it like 10 times). But here I want to see...
Top Bottom