Recent content by Merc616

+
  1. Merc616

Patch 4.04 is live on all platforms, including Nintendo Switch!

Cyberpunk 2077 is getting FSR 3. Will The Witcher 3 be getting it as well? AMD says it's easy to integrate in FSR 2 titles. And Since more GPUs can use its frame generation feature, it should be a no-brainer. Please add it to the next patch.
  2. Merc616

What game are you currently playing

I'm playing it now. I got the key from AMD. I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I'm really enjoying this game. There's some slight lag when loading new areas, but that's common with UE4 games. Sometimes I have to disable ray tracing to get a save to load and then re-enable it once it's loaded...
  3. Merc616

Hairworks Broken (DX11 & DX12)

Try using DDU in safemode to completely clean the drivers. Scroll down for the proper download link. https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html reinstall latest drivers If that doesn't work, click the options button for the game (right of the play button)...
  4. Merc616

Patch 4.02 — list of changes

Thanks for the patch (y) Can you update FSR to version 2.2 for TW3 and Cyberpunk?
  5. Merc616

Patch 4.01 — list of changes

I'm using an RX 7900 XT and the game does crash often with or without ray tracing in DX12 mode. In DX11 mode, the game is stable and runs at a much higher frame rate. In some sections I had to switch over to DX11 mode just to make it through without crashing. Using witcher signs like Aard and...
  6. Merc616

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

It was raining inside the crypt for "The Mystery of the Byways Murders" contract. Strange.
  7. Merc616

Witcher 3 NG Ray Tracing - GPU PCI-E Bus / VRAM Overload cause of FPS drop/stuttering issue - FIX'ed!

The next-gen DX11 version lacks ray tracing, DLSS and FSR upscaling, but it has everything else from what I can tell. You get improved grass, water, and draw distance to name a few things. You also get better performance. The DX12 version is a mess right now.
  8. Merc616

Brown seam in Yennifer's neck?

I noticed the problem too. There's a mismatch going on between the head and body where one is darker than the other. If it's not caused by some bad SSAO effect, then it's an asset bug introduced with the next-gen update. It should be reported.
  9. Merc616

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

I turned off ray tracing because I couldn't get very far without the game crashing, and I just wanted to play the game already. I have to say, it still looks really nice without it. CDPR did improve things quite a bit. Playing in DX11 gives me a higher frame rate but with stuttering. Using the...
  10. Merc616

Another PC Hotfix is available!

I'm getting the same thing, and sometimes it will crash before that part. Report it to AMD. The problem could be on their end, so they should be made aware of it. The more reports they get, the more likely it will get their attention.
  11. Merc616

Nvidia was the first to add ray tracing capability. They're ahead of AMD with this feature. It doesn't mean your card is trash, it just wasn't designed to support ray tracing. AMD started supporting this feature with the 6000 series cards.
  12. Merc616

On A Positive Note .....

lol Yeah, I knew someone who would role play that Geralt is drunk to explain the tumbling down the stairs.
  13. Merc616

Your graphics card doesn't support ray tracing. AMD added that feature with the 6000 series cards (RDNA2).
  14. Merc616

On A Positive Note .....

They finally fixed that? That was the most ridiculous thing. This highly skilled warrior had trouble going down the stairs properly :giggle:
  15. Merc616

PC Hotfix is available!

I'm curious, are you getting better visuals using RSR and TAAU over FSR 2.1?
Top Bottom