Recent content by Mevir

+
  1. M

Hotfix 5.0.1 is now available!

#if only the console migration was that fast ;-(
  2. M

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

any clue how long this transfer will take before one can play on PC?
  3. M

STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 09.12.2019

not out yet....still waiting for it.....
  4. M

STREAM WITH DEVELOPERS 09.12.2019

great...any news on the account transfer from console to pc.....still nothing here :-(
  5. M

Merchants of Ofir Expansion Is Live!

Still waiting for the transfer page to go online.........any chance to play today??? 1575893729 same here for Xbox......
  6. M

sure....but as they announced the console disaster on the 4th, someone could expect that the transfer-page should be up already..... I'm quite sure they could it make via a timer, so to make sure the page launches on the 9th on 9am..... Now I suppose due to the early unintended expansion-launch...
  7. M

Any idea how long this transfer will take???
  8. M

New expansion already out on iOS and no sign of the transfer page.... feelsbadman
  9. M

So to make it clear, beneath your whole card collection you can also tranfer your reward points, ore and scraps??? I suppose your current Level and Prestige Level will be transfered as well....
  10. M

What are the current system requirements for pc?
  11. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Hi Pawel, another question considering consoles...when gwent hits mobile are we gonna be able to use our console accounts? or can only PC players "convert" their account? So do we loose all our progress, or can we just play with all our cards, trinkets and stuff? When will it be able to track...
  12. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Pawel! one short question considering console players, or maybe two ;-) Am I right to anticipate that all our cards will be milled on Dec 4th for full value no matter if I log in on that day or not? So will this happen automatically? .....for instance if I log in the first time in...
  13. M

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, just one question....as Challenger is not far away anymore, are we gonna see some Homecoming footage or gaming content there? :giggle: Thanks
  14. M

Please, no pro ladder

Hi guys, considering the PRO LADDER I was wondering how many players are currently allowed to participate? As far as I know 10% of players with the lowest MMR at the end of a season, as well as those who haven’t played at least 10 games lose the ability to play on the Pro Ladder for the coming...
  15. M

Open Beta - playable on different platforms with the same account???

Open Beta - playable on different platforms with the same account??? Hi guys, I'm just wondering if it will be possible to play with the same account (and so all of your cards, decks, etc....) on different platforms, like Xbox One and PS4 and/or PC... so far in the closed Beta it's not...
Top Bottom