Recent content by Mikeindeepspace

+
  1. Mikeindeepspace

Is a Cyberpunk sandbox possible?

Its definitely possible now that you know what pitfalls to avoid
  2. Mikeindeepspace

Lets just be realistic... and look to the sequel.

Im not telling cdpr to do anything I am just looking to the future will the sequel be everything this game promised...
  3. Mikeindeepspace

Not saying it will be like next year or anything but there will be a sequel this game it was too popular, they can fix bugs and add DLC but "this game is this game" it wont ever be what was hyped. Im saying maybe they can nail what they were going for this time, the second time around
  4. Mikeindeepspace

Will it happen? and will it be the game we all thought this one would be ?
  5. Mikeindeepspace

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

i think the hype was this games downfall they hyped it up to no ends everyone was thinking it would be game of the century. If this game came out of left field and there was no rush from hype, so not as many bugs it would have been received better even with the police, AI and delays
  6. Mikeindeepspace

Would you buy it again?

i wouldnt pay 60 again thats for sure, if its on sale then yeah id buy it i liked the story and i have put over 150 hours in.
  7. Mikeindeepspace

MOD 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 Demo 2018

very cool, that neon is poppin'!!
  8. Mikeindeepspace

Exploring is kinda pointless

you find a lot legendary weapons through exploration
  9. Mikeindeepspace

..._ V } Woman or Man?

i liked male V's voice especially during emotional moments when i watched my girlfriend play i found female V kinda corny, maybe its cuz i played through game as male V and its the same lines
  10. Mikeindeepspace

What game are you currently playing

Hitman 3 is a masterpiece
  11. Mikeindeepspace

What happened with Takemura?

maybe he thought a squad of cyborg assassins would get the job done
  12. Mikeindeepspace

Prologue DLC needed?

i could live without it, i want to meet new people with new stories
  13. Mikeindeepspace

because he knew tak was loyal to his father you saw their interaction after he told him it was poison and when tak called and said he had his fathers killer in his custody he saw an opportunity to kill them both and wrap everything up nice and neat.
  14. Mikeindeepspace

i think yorinobu saw an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, the man loyal to his father and his accused killer.
  15. Mikeindeepspace

VG247 Art. on Women in CP2077

That article contradicts itself it starts off saying women are the most influential and deep characters in the game and ends it saying how much it hates women... and evelyn parker died because she tried to betray EVERYONE!
Top Bottom