Recent content by MirotheDragon

+
  1. M

Discard Buffs Don't Always Work

Thanks, I don't remember whether it was non-unit cards in all of those instances but that might be where my problem was.
  2. M

How many female players out there?

True. If someone, however, claims "dragons exist" AND cites a source also claiming "dragons exist" with a rather large sample size, and then someone comes along and says the claim is wrong, it is up to the opponent to cite sources that counter the first source. But back to topic: I think...
  3. M

@lomvicmarko: Then show me your source(s) if you think the one I linked isn't viable.
  4. M

Queensguard is Ridiculous

QG are not "30 points from single bronze". To get that many points out of QG, you need a LOT of other cards to make it work. It's a deck strategy that relies a lot on combos. You need to get the right cards at the right time. Besides, if you think this deck is so strong and easy to play, go try...
  5. M

I did just finish reading a very interesting article on another gaming study done in response to the criticism of the previous study. http://quanticfoundry.com/2017/01/19/female-gamers-by-genre/ So yes, the average percentage of female gamers is still lower for a lot of the genres but for most...
  6. M

OK, then maybe the scope of the study is too broad. But to say that women are generally not interested in gaming is simply wrong.
  7. M

Where do you get that from? Actually, recent studies have shown that the majority of gamers by now are women.
  8. M

[BUG]Margarta Laux-Antille cannot restore "Champion of Champions", only locks it.

Champion of Champions isn't buffed, he's strengthened, so there's no buff to reset.
  9. M

Cards of the Day

Sounds like a cool idea (the faction weekends), but then maybe make it only available for casual play, not for rankeds.
  10. M

Discard Buffs Don't Always Work

Discard Buffs Don't Always Work I just lost a game because my SK Pirate Captains didn't get the buff from a discarded card, and it's not the first time it happened. So far, it happened twice with Svanrige, when I discarded the drawn card--no buff. Once with Ermion when I discarded one of the...
  11. M

Level Experience. I hope it's not like ranked levels?

The screenshot does indeed show the tracking of DAILY ROUNDS WON. You said you logged in with it showing 3/24 before, played one game that you won, logged off and logged in again, and then took the screenshot. It's 5/24 now because you did win 2 rounds since last log in. This tracker is x/6 for...
  12. M

Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

@Ihear: You can also check cards played during game (to your left, there's a button for that) if you didn't get a card played (especially happens with special cards). Oh, and in your card collection, right-click on the first card and then just go through them with the arrows to the left and...
  13. M

I think what you mean with two bars showing: The daily rewards tracker at first shows you where you were last time you logged in, so if you log in for the first time on a new day, it'll still show from the previous day. This tracker then changes to NEW DAY and shows 0/6 again. Maybe that's where...
  14. M

You're confusing your level with the DAILY ROUNDS WON tracker. Two completely different things. The bar you see when you log in tracks your daily rounds won, and the tiers give you daily rewards. They have NOTHING to do with your actual level or rank. And yes, the daily rounds won tracker will...
  15. M

Harald the Cripple

Actually, I think Harald is okay the way he is right now. If you change the requirement to hitting wounded enemies in order to continue the chain, he consistently gives too much value compared to other leaders. Plus, his ability is just the right amount to kill LoU (unless he was buffed first)...
Top Bottom