Recent content by missilenoss

+
  1. M

Metal gear solid v! Tpp & gz

How big is the game 30, 50 hours?? I really want to play it on maximum settings, thinking about waiting until I buy new PC next year. I dont think I can play it on higher settings then medium and 720p.
  2. M

Building a gaming PC

If I play games online which and what kind of panel is the best and is there a middle ground. Are panoramic screens good?
  3. M

The 33rd Golden Joysticks Awards! Witcher 3.

Done :wisegirl: Too bad Witcher wasn't included in "Best Gaming Performance" voice acting was very good.
  4. M

Tablet

Received Ipad mini 2 with Ratina screen version last christmans and I love it. I used to have Sony Xperia 10 inch tablet but it was too big for me to carry everywhere. Other then that it was perfect.
  5. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now with the mod support

I'm confused. Is this like redkit or just textures editor.
  6. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Things I didnt like in Witcher Wild Hunt. FInally managed to complete the game (school, work, books and other hobbies kept me from playing Witcher) Completed the game with around 90% thigns done in around 130 hours. Few question marks I had to leave since I knew there wasnt anything...
  7. M

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Im suppried no one cares about Yennifer. I had no problem with Triss in W3. But more content would be lovely.
  8. M

What do you want in Witcher 4?

- Character creator - Choice of Witcher school (orgin) - World equal size to W3.
  9. M

Andrzej Sapkowski might be writing a new Witcher book

If there ever be another Witcher game, I hope we can create our own Witcher and choose which school we come from etc.
  10. M

season pass question

I bought it to support CDPR. Game alone is worth more then 60$. Personally my brother deals with TF2 and CS items full time. I didnt have to pay anything.
  11. M

The Witcher 3 Modding

Looking forward to it. I never "modded" any game but can't wait to try before Fallout 4 comes out. Then no one will propobly care about Witcher anymore. Mod wise.
  12. M

Bug Tracking Megathread

Buggy quest npc. Not working.
  13. M

REDkit?

It must not be ready, Too bad now is the best time to release editor. not when everyone moves to new game.
  14. M

Cant find swamp quest shown at E3.

Cant find swamp quest shown at E3. Witcher demonstration on last e3 in swamps geralt saved women from bandits while on the way to deal with the Griffin. Cant find it, I mean I went to the place but there wasnt anyone there. How do you start that quest?
  15. M

Weapon Degradation

what a joke. is this borderlands or dead island? I didnt think so.
Top Bottom