Recent content by moutch2

+
  1. M

I would buy TW2 from GOG right now if...

We can't say if Steam or Gog is better, it depends on people.I'm a regular Steam user, I really like how it works and I'm a fan of the Steam cloud ( for example I won't be able to load my TW1 save when I start TW2 because I played it long ago on another computer and I lost my save ). Besides I...
  2. M

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

You know the game is gold since last week now, right ?
  3. M

Full CD-Action review translation

How couldn't you be disappointed to see the ending of The Witcher 2 ? :(
  4. M

TW2 is a short game?

Brilliant :D
  5. M

Or it's a Risen syndrome :first chapter 10 hoursSecond chapter 7 hoursLast chapter 3 hours
  6. M

We'll see but yes, I tend to believe the review more than the devs. It's logical after all, they want us to buy their game..
  7. M

They did. But they lied.Every developper does that. It's a shame CDPR did too.
  8. M

Tell me it's not true :(24 hours including most side quests is a catastrophy if he really played taking his time..
  9. M

Worst post on the InternetI'm waiting for a real TW2 review. This one seems to have been rushed to come out today.
  10. M

ME2 is a bad game. Everybody knows that.
  11. M

Question about DRM & activating from different pc

You'll have to activate the game at McDonald's :D
  12. M

DLC's are so stupid.

More and more people are like "it doesn't bother me", "just don't pay attention, DLCs are irrelevant", "just don't buy it if you don't want them"It's really sad that these people don't understand what's wrong with DLCs... they are those who lead video games in the wrong direction.
  13. M

Why are the sex cards not returning in The Witcher 2?

Personally I prefered the cards, mainly because it's hard to make a tasteful sex scene and I thought it was a particularly elegant way to adress this point. It seems that few people share this opinion..But hey, real scenes are cool too, just blunter
  14. M

First review ! Score 92/100

On the two biggest French websites, DA2 was rated 12/20 and 5/10 so I think The Witcher 2 will be a lot more significant for everybody waiting for a rpg here. If TW2 is highly rated ( that is almost certain ), it will become the unquestioned must-have because reviews are really important.
  15. M

Collection of TW2 articles

Like I said, everything has been told before in other threads and everybody knows what I'm talking about.The point is I don't like the developpers to pretend it's a "only PC in mind" game.
Top Bottom