Recent content by mrigm

+
  1. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

Agree about the DRM, but dont expect entire concert in this size to be free to watch. they paid people to record this.
  2. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

I would have bought it, but first of all its blocked is most of europe if not all of it (according to reddit, only available in the US) and 2ndly i wouldnt give a dime to youtube to get a cut from this deal. Bring it drm-free or any downloadable website and i would gladly pay the price to watch...
  3. M

A great game is ruined...

You must be new to the witcher, TW series is all about story-telling, and yes it can come at the cost of thing or two. Like it or not thats how it is, and your friends sound like typical fanbois.
  4. M

Couldnt change my lover choise

Well to each his own i guess :) i personally love her voice!
  5. M

Eredin says 12 sentences during the whole game and.....

Dude as fan of the series u should hope they create another "meaningful main story content". i'd pay even 60 bucks for it if its worthy enough. i bought season pass anyway, but even if i didnt. i'd love to pay for it.
  6. M

Triss' Try again option...

u are either playing on old/pirated version or you did it long time ago. because it was patched some time ago, so with most recent game version she will leave UNLESS you say I LOVE YOU.
  7. M

When triss gets on the ship, the only way to keep her from leaving is saying "I LOVE YOU". have you been thro this chain quest that is related to her? If not then that is the point where you decide if you are going to be with Triss or not.
  8. M

You cant tell someone you dont love her anymore, u had the quest with yen where u have broken the curse that kept you together, there u had the chance to tell her "i love you" or "lets break up". u have no other chance to do it. did you tell both girls you love them? if so youre fuked my...
  9. M

The way it works now, the first girl u say I LOVE YOU to is the girl youre going to stick to, if you say I LOVE YOU to another girl afterwards, youre staying single for the rest of the game. these girls arent playing around, u must be certain and choose, many men would die for this opportunity...
  10. M

Couldnt change my lover choise

are you a girl? if yes then its totally reasonable for you not to like triss, perhaps youre more into Geralt :P
  11. M

Would you choose to become a Witcher?

you are stripped from emotions, so u dont feel sadness, the only moment geralt felt sadness and actaully went beyond witcher limitations is where he also dies or commits suicide in that crone's house once he finds the medallion, but cant stand the pain of losing CIRI.
  12. M

Would you choose to become a Witcher?

Yes Yes Yes. but only in witcher world, since there are no monsters in this world and i'd be retired by the second i become a witcher. (if i survive the process). on second thought, people are monsters.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
  13. M

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

She said what she said in a playful maner, And please dont compare her to some random girl in superman AKA "SPOILED HOLLYWOOD BITCH". On topic: Its true, i wish it was better developed, i wish this story was never ending one :P i need 10000 hours main story, just dont want it ever to end. Now...
  14. M

Changed conditions for Triss to return from boat?

Better Yen than single >.>
Top Bottom