Recent content by n3w8ee

+
  1. N

Can not Login or Sign into Gwent , says no internet connection

okay so a few message back and forth to support (damn they reply fast ) and I now have done another thing I should of done before and that was delete all my wifi / networking settings in my xbox and also reset power on and off routers, modems etc. and it seems after all this everything is now...
  2. N

I also emailed the tech support asking them if the servers were down , and the servers were not down. which is good. damn I have no ideas.
  3. N

Okay so the chat got Disconnected as Expected lol. So back into another MS Support Chat and they suggested something else , have you try to launch another game, I was like , hmm no I haven't good idea. So I launched another digital Game just to see if it will load and work and let me log in.
  4. N

Can not Login or Sign into Gwent , says no internet connection Hey Everyone, due to demand/not finding much information I thought id share what has happened . Okay so the problem is Cant login to Gwent, error message there no internet connection. (Internet is on, and all good on xbox) So after...
Top Bottom