Recent content by NateJunior

+
  1. NateJunior

Character feature: Judy Alvarez

Ok, I've found my first lesbian-romance for my female Street-Kid V :love:
  2. NateJunior

Character feature: V - Street Kid

Ah finally a Great Looking Butt for the female V after the famous 2018 thong :love:
  3. NateJunior

Gained 29 levels overnight without playing

Thanks for correct my bad english,I'im italian :wisegirl:,but for me it should be highlighted in the first page,I have lost one hour of googling for find this fix :dizzy:,but you are the Moderator..Even the support center have reply with the same solution...At the end I have lost ''only'' half...
  4. NateJunior

I have read all this thread I have only ask if I all my old saves are broken for this bug since I'm playing with the same pg from day-one ,now I'm at 70% of download so I will try soon..and WHY this fix isn't in the first page highlighted ?! ---------- Updated at 12:59 AM ---------- So I think...
  5. NateJunior

So I have trigger this damn bug,at the end of Heart of Stone (patch 1.12 I think..) I was level 39 with 1387/2000 exp and I was playing since day one with the gog version (no Galaxy Client installed),but in the meantime I have change Pc so I have try to use the Galacy Client because I have...
  6. NateJunior

[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

The quest ''the nobleman statuette'' is still bugged in the 1.12 patch,is still in the ''failed'' category but i'm sure that i have done completed before,oh my god,ok it's a minor quest,but how hard is to fix???With the 1.11 patch the quest ''the nobleman statuette and the soldier satuette''...
  7. NateJunior

HoS Greater Glpyhs of Mending disappearing from armor

Same bug for ALL new glyphs of Hearts of Stone..the glyphwords in the armor and swords work fine..it's possible to release at least the expansion-dlc without bugs??Maybe if there was a decent editor (like Bethesda games) the community can fix this bugs without wait a month for a patch that...
  8. NateJunior

Patch 1.08 out now!

So the patch is out and you DIDN'T HAVE FIX the bug in the quest ''The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette'' and the various quest,like ''Reason of State'' that the diary mark ''failed''..maybe,your guys at Cd Project Red,it's time to release the Red Kit,so the community will work for...
  9. NateJunior

Reason of State failing during On Thin Ice

The 1.08 patch DIDN'T HAVE FIX ANY OF THIS BUGS,come on guys..possibly before November..:sadtriss:
  10. NateJunior

[BUG] The Nobleman Statuette and The Soldier Statuette

The 1.08 patch DIDN'T HAVE FIX ANY OF THIS BUGS,come on guys..possibly before November..:sadtriss: I love Triss and i want to do the stuck quest only for speak with her...
  11. NateJunior

''Reason of State'' Quest Failed in the end of main quest

The 1.08 patch DIDN'T HAVE FIX ANY OF THIS BUGS,come on guys..possibly before November..:sadtriss: I love Triss and i want to do the stuck quest only for speak with her...
  12. NateJunior

Bug: The Nobleman Statuette *spoilers*

Look here http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54342-Reason-of-State-Quest-Failed-in-the-end-of-main-quest And i haven't see a info from developer when this bugs will be fixed..nothing in the upcoming 1.08..i hope before the release of the the first expansion pack at the end of October,they...
  13. NateJunior

''Reason of State'' Quest Failed in the end of main quest

I have read the changelog of the upcoming 1.08 patch and THERE ISN'T nothing about a fix for this quest..please be clear if this quests are fixed or not in the next patch.. Very Thanks For Your Hard Work guys at Cd Project Red..
  14. NateJunior

Patch 1.08 Notes

Ok thanks for the hard work but i haven't read a fix for this bugs : In the 1.07 ,the side quest '' The Nobleman and The Soldier Statuette'' was still bugged,i'm in act 3 and if i talk about the statue to Triss,during the quest ''Blindlingly Olivious'' she start to walk in circle,but if i ask...
  15. NateJunior

Soldier Statue (lvl 14) - Quest Bug

It's a common bug,look this thread http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54342-Reason-of-State-Quest-Failed-in-the-end-of-main-quest?p=1864043#post1864043
Top Bottom