Recent content by nicola87

+
  1. N

Patch 1.12 out now!

HP dropped after 1.12 installed! Hi guys, just installed the new patch....logged in and seen that my hp has just dropped and a lot! Before i had like 8500 hp unbuffed now, only 6500!!! how can it be ? (lvl 37 alchemy-combat spec)
  2. N

How (you) play the Witcher 3

you are an hard man you know? to resist so long...
  3. N

My favorite moment in TW3 so far

the night meeting between geralt eskel and lambert :-p
  4. N

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

One of the final quests... you must aid Yen freeing Margarita...the man who escapes the Oxenfurt prison is "Abbe Faria" clearly a remind of the abbot Faria, the man who helps the count of Montecristo escaping the french prison!!!
  5. N

I rate this game 0/10 - What have you done to me CDPR?!!

you need a psychologist
  6. N

Is there ever anything interesting in the Skellige unknown locations in the water?

yeah..only loot...generally relics armor..ig you have enough money is just a waste of time...
  7. N

level 40+? it seems a myth to me..

a new game+ seems the only fast way..dlc will be released this winter so...
  8. N

level 40+? it seems a myth to me..

level 40+? it seems a myth to me.. I have seen so many of you reporting that after doing ALL possible quest/contract/main quest you reach level 35-37 depending on how you manage to not waste XP cause of the 5 level difference... but anyway seems a myth to reach level 40+... there are no...
  9. N

multiples runes are not working?

this doens't work for me..definitively they doesn't stack, i have checked many times... ---------- Updated at 07:46 AM ----------
  10. N

multiples runes are not working?

multiples runes are not working? hi guys!! i have 3x rune of frost on my silver sword (+5% to freeze each) but on the bonus tab i see only +5%? it is a bug? and i have just noticed that i multiple runes are not working even on different weapons...i have + 5% even on steel sword and it isn't...
  11. N

after battle of Khaer Moren...

thanks a lot!
  12. N

yeah but now i am stuck with ciri's quest to kill imlerith..soon after we arrive at the mountain i discover a fast travel point but can't use it...so i am a little in trouble.,..
  13. N

after battle of Khaer Moren... ....may i complete other quests or return to explore the world or am i stuck on complete the story?
  14. N

Activated Skills Tree

Alchemy skill tree problems!! hi guys!! i have some doubts about the alchemy skill tree so: 1) it is worth to spend 3 points in "acquired tolerance"? with 100+ recipes i have 230 tolerance now so i can have perma-up atleast 3 decoctions!! this seems wonderful but is pretty annoying to refresh...
Top Bottom