Recent content by Noiseclass

+
  1. Noiseclass

REDstreams - Q&A space

I have a question not exactly about patch or expansion, but it's related. Will the official cyberpunk map on Piggyback be updated after the release of the expansion?
  2. Noiseclass

Suggestions for easier menu navigation with gamepad (1.6)

I feel that when using a gamepad, menus in CP rely too much on slow-moving cursor-thing. It's inefficient, confusing, and frustrating at times. And my solution to that, in short, are secondary tabs controlled with triggers, and more consistent use of a d-pad. To be fair, I saw in some old menu...
  3. Noiseclass

Urialla - Path of Warriors quest bug

Urialla - Path of Warriors quest bug It's a small bug. In the "Path of warriors" quest I went first to the Old Gunnar and got quest from him. I skipped the part of talking with women. And now, after finishing the quest, there is still exclamation mark over the women head, but I can't talk to...
  4. Noiseclass

Kaer Trolde music bug

Kaer Trolde music bug It's wieird bug, when I stand outside dining room of Kaer Trolde, I hear muted music, but as soon as I enter, and doors close, there is complete silence instead of full volume music. Muted music (as it should): Silence (but should be full volume music) When I...
  5. Noiseclass

Blood and Wine and HoS - Duplicated Bestiary Entries

Blood and Wine and HoS - Duplicated Bestiary Entries Like I said in the title. The entries for the monsters that appear, both in B&W and HoS are duplicated. This applies to Boars, Arachnomorphs etc.
  6. Noiseclass

16:10 HUD Scaling

Great news, thanks! :)
  7. Noiseclass

As TheImpZA is saying, this vignette thing is not displayed all the time. The in-game vignette is viewed normally, but the additional HUD effect that appears only while reading notices on the walls or signposts is "broken" (and that's what was shown on my screenshots). Generally the game itself...
  8. Noiseclass

More wild animal types

Oh, that's interesting. Still, I hope to see some other, non hostile animals. And again in that case, this species will be probably reserved for B&W, and I would like to see them around the world.
  9. Noiseclass

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

It was just a proposition, but really, any way of expanding leveling system would be good, just to make you care about the levels on lv30+ charecters.
  10. Noiseclass

Sure, that's actually a good idea, but still, it's running from the problem. I don't see the reason, why they souldn't fix it (unless it's a very complex thing). The game supports 16:10 resolutions, so it would be nice, if it would support them fully ;)
  11. Noiseclass

More wild animal types

I also think, that wolves and bears should only attack when provoked. Hope they will add them in other places too, now when they implemented them, it shouldn't be that big of a problem Yes I heard, but I clasify them as a monsters, rather than a wildlife. ( anyway CDPR already said that in...
  12. Noiseclass

More wild animal types

Didn't play it yet, so I didn't know. Great! Still, it would be nice to have them around the world, not only in HoS region (because I have HoS already installed and didn't found any). Plus, if they added boars in HoS, there may be a chance for other animals in B&W :surprise:
  13. Noiseclass

Inventory Thread

I would still like few improvements in searching and sorting. In crafting and alchemy it would be nice to be able, to jump directly to recipies for missing items (if availible), after clicking on their icon, for ex.: Also in the map menu it would be great to have "solo" option, not to have to...
  14. Noiseclass

BLOOD & WINE FANS WISHLIST

Another 3 slots for abilities in character menu would be nice. After this DLC the character levels will be very high, so there should be something to expand leveling system.
  15. Noiseclass

CD projekt and the problem with the characters in the novels.

I found characters not to be very far from what they were in the books. If I have any problems with them it's the visual design, but we would have to stay closer to W1 design, so maybe it would not be a good idea.
Top Bottom