Recent content by nsky90

+
  1. N

New Update !

Yeah.. mod support on consoles sounds terrible...the game crashes enough already :( and it really has some serious loading troubles...I had to reload a "racing challenge" bcz everytime the loading finishes I found myself drowning in deep water somewhere in Velen without a chance to dive up the...
  2. N

New Update !

I've heard that there are discussions going on between the devs and Microsoft/Sony to bring modding support to the consoles. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3s-mods-could-come-to-xbox-oneps4-but-noth/1100-6429550/
  3. N

New Update !

New Update ! I just got a mini update [~120MB] on my xbox one while playing the game I wonder what does it do ?? I can't find any changelogs !!
  4. N

Minimap custom marker route

Minimap custom marker route Sometimes it is really painful to explore skellige because of its land nature. There are a lot of mountains with variable altitudes, which is a lot of fun to explore, but from time to time, reaching a certain place consumes a lot of time. Maybe there can be an option...
  5. N

Acquiring all the Gwent Cards - Bandit Camp in Velen glitch

I hope it will be fixed in 1.08. Suffering from this issue since I started playing the game and up till now...nothing's changed =(
  6. N

cant interact with halfling merchant

Yep, I can't interact with him after lying to the guards and following the scent. He is just standing there !!!
  7. N

Difficulty randomly resets to "Just the Story" after 1.07 update (Xbox One)

Yep, I checked the difficulty settings because suddenly all the monsters were A LOT easier to kill, and found out that the difficulty setting got changed to "Just the story". I lost 50+ hours of gameplay trying to unlock the "Death March" achievement.
  8. N

Fast and Furious Achievement Problem

I am suffering from the exact same issue on xbox one (1.07). After winning the final 4 races in skellige, the achievement didnt unlock. I am sure I didnt miss any race and I won every single one of them.
  9. N

Zoltan Chivay Gwent Card problem

we need a fix asap xbox one v1.07
  10. N

"Hey, You Wanna Look at my Stuff" Side Quest Bug

exact thing on xbox one v 1.07 this patch rendered a lot of quests unplayable. I hope they will fix these side quests' glitches ASAP
  11. N

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Same problem here on xbox one after 1.07 patch =( the werewolf dying animation keeps looping and if i hit him with the aard sign, the animation stops but the sound effect keeps looping. tried 3 times already
  12. N

Uncomplete quest: Freya be Praised!

Same here =(
  13. N

[Xbox One[ "You cannot save your game right now." -Any word?

Still suffering from this issue till yesterday. I lost 4 hours of gameplay. I was not able to save the game, no matter what. I tried to meditate, fast travel, etc... When I tried to open the "load game menu", the game completely froze, followed by a black screen. I had to exit and restart, but...
Top Bottom