Recent content by numberouane

+
  1. N

[BUG] Hearts of Stone: I wore Ofieri achivement doesn't trigger (Steam - Spoilers obviously)

Hello Sorry to insist but is the only way to get the saddles and head blinder to achieve ofieri is using the console? then how to do?
  2. N

[BUG] Hearts of Stone: I wore Ofieri achivement doesn't trigger (Steam - Spoilers obviously)

Hi Does 1.12 solve this bug? Any one checked already? I am missing the saddles bags and the blinder and the merchant is not selling anything.... How to get them? Thanks
  3. N

ERROR EN LA MISIÓN UNA PERLA NEGRA...

Ola Nidas is north to the indicator near the water
  4. N

PS4: [BUG] Old Pals (Gwent), Can't Talk to Vernon Roche

possible work around is move on with the main quest... later you will have to talk to vernon again though the main storyline and you will hopefully be able to play... This is the only workaroung so far waiting for the real fix... Hope this might help
  5. N

[BUG ??] Not recieving GWENT cards after winning anymore ?

Correct it is not a bug at all. If youi have all the cards from random pool then you dont receive any cards any more.when u win. To complete the quest, you must be sure that you did all quests involving a tournament or meeting players (old pals, ...) Also be sure that u bought all cards...
  6. N

The Witcher 3 - Can't continue quest "Black Pearl"

For me he was slightly upper after the bridge ... not exactly as targeted on the map...
  7. N

Achievements Broken Again After 1.08.1

PC - GOG - Patch 1.08.3 All achievements are now ok. Retro actively fixed too Thanks
  8. N

confirmed on GOG with 1.08.02
  9. N

Confirmed too broken on GOG as I just completed the fist fight one and nothing happened...
  10. N

Are the achievements still bugged?

Im playing 1.08.02 and just completed succesfully all fist fights quest in the game ending by champion of the champion fight in the skellig arena... I was supposed to get an achievement I think but..... no Im on GOG platform.
  11. N

Gwent: Old Pals

I tried to visit all places where he could have been including visima castle but hes next to the fire in his camp only. Exactly as it is shown in the pic in the first post. Im about to finish the main quest in skellig and will see if any chance to meet him later... I also asked again CRProjekt...
Top Bottom