Recent content by Nyarlathotep333

+
  1. Nyarlathotep333

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

Hmm, maybe I'm in the minority but I did like him, however I have to agree with a lot of the other people posting here. We saw way to little of him to really make that friendship believable. Perhaps that would be some decent DLC - more of V's early life before getting Johnny stuck in his head.
  2. Nyarlathotep333

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

I don't see the need for multiplayer personally. I don't care for PvP much and while playing with other people can be fun it can also lead to toxic player interaction if it's random people you're paired with. Most of my friend group games, but often we're all into different games at any given...
  3. Nyarlathotep333

Suggestions. Things to change or fix in game.

1) Don't reset the camera constantly in 3rd person driving 2) Customization of V's apartment and all cars owned. I keep finding unique 'junk' which is useless as I can't do anything but sell or scrap. Allow me to display it please. 3) Bulk ammo crafting 4) I don't mind that Skippy has a 'bad'...
  4. Nyarlathotep333

[MINOR GIG SPOILER] Watson Ripperdoc Charles Buck Should Be Reworked

The problem I have with the 'consequences of your action' philosophy here is that there really is no reason (beyond roleplaying the good guy) NOT to take the discount. It's not like there's a consequence if you choose to take him up on his offer. You're rewarded for sparing a scumbag but...
  5. Nyarlathotep333

Tech weapons seems overpowered ?

For added giggles with Comrade's Hammer (if you want to deal insanely crazy amounts of damage), pick the perk that doubles damage with the last shot in the gun.
  6. Nyarlathotep333

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

None of the workarounds have helped me either. I'm still unable to interact with the cabs. I've been hoping that the quest will fix itself as I progress through other missions (including the main ones) but I just tried again tonight and couldn't interact. Not heard back about my ticket one way...
  7. Nyarlathotep333

Multiplayer and what you think it could be

I'm in the camp of no multiplayer, at least until they can fix the bugs and give us a more fleshed out game. I'd rather see them put the effort into improving AI, adding more life to some of the more empty areas, adding better (or in the case of water just adding) physics, etc. There's a ton...
  8. Nyarlathotep333

Make Handicap Carts Driveable!

It would also be cool to be able to cause any vehicle to drive short distances (like 10 feet or so) with a quickhack to damage enemies. On that note, cars do ludicrously low amounts of damage to enemies (though they seem to kill pedestrians with the slightest bump), even if you run over them...
  9. Nyarlathotep333

What does the skill that auto-disassembles junk do with expensive junk?

I feel the same way about crafting ammo. Give me a slider or dropdown or something so I can craft more than one crate of ammo at once. Also, on the topic of junk, a way to display the more unique junk at V's apartment would be super cool. Actually might want to visit there now and again if I...
  10. Nyarlathotep333

Can't draw weapons?

Yup, I just had this issue last night as well after rescuing Saul. Tried the JoyToy cutscene today which fixed it. Hopefully the devs have this one on their list though as it's kind of a pain in the butt when you're all the way out in the Badlands to have to detour through Japan Town for a fix.
  11. Nyarlathotep333

Mentioned but missing features list

I'd be happy with being able to interact with the dozens of market stall NPC's too. Not game breaking by any stretch, but it was disappointing to interact with the first one I saw and getting generic NPC lines from them. Even if it's just a buy/sell screen it would be better than that - they...
  12. Nyarlathotep333

I'm aware you have to tail them and that some of them are driving around when you first find them, I checked a few YouTube videos to see if I was doing anything wrong. The ones I've found in game are all acting as they should when you locate them - that is if they are parked they are not moving...
  13. Nyarlathotep333

That might be what happened to me as well, except with driving instead of fast travel. I was on my way to another quest and had Delamain pop up and tell me a car was nearby. i ignored it and continued to finish the quest I was on. It was after that happened that I couldn't interact with any of...
  14. Nyarlathotep333

I submitted a ticket, thanks. Hopefully this one can be fixed soon.
  15. Nyarlathotep333

I'm having the same issue. I did the one where you have to damage the car successfully, but none of the other cars will acknowledge me. I tried buying a car to see if that made a difference but it didn't. Worse, it seems to have affected location tracking on my map. Sometimes it works and I...
Top Bottom