Recent content by OriusNex

+
  1. OriusNex

Skill Checks Increase/Scale with Level? (2.0)

Yeah, I never felt like I *had* to use any mods on my first couple of playthroughs. Now I absolutely do. 2.0 has brought a lot of cool stuff to it, but some design decisions like this (and clothes being virtually insignificant now on top of transmog being there anyway and no mods on iconics...
  2. OriusNex

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Incredible list! Definitely making ti super hard not to do another playthrough again, with or without DLC.
  3. OriusNex

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

You know what? I just might. I've always said I wanted to wait for DLC but lately I've been listening to the soundtrack again and DAMN I miss immersing myself in the universe. Then again, the longer I wait, the more excited I get about the thought of making another run, so maybe waiting for DLC...
  4. OriusNex

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Incredible list, thank you CDPR! I can't wait to make another run, though I'm holding off until we get some expansions down the line. You're making it really hard to wait, though :D
  5. OriusNex

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

The endings are great. They're Cyberpunk, through and through.
  6. OriusNex

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Finished it after 180 hours and all I can say is I loved it to bits. Ultra @ 1080p, smooth sailing, hardly any critical bugs whatsoever. Sure there's always room for more in theory, but ultimately it delivered an engaging world which was fun to experience and with a story and characters that had...
  7. OriusNex

Rebind scrollwheel directions

Rebinding next weapon to down and previous to up seems to be impossible. Minor thing, but it screws with my head. Aside from this, the game seems amazing so far!
Top Bottom