Patch 1.3 — list of changes

+
Hello! The button for switching to a regular walking step was not done? Why do developers do everything but walking? After all, all communities are asking developers from the very release of the game, what is the problem of implementing just a simple step?
That's an answer :)

just in case anyone is interested spotted this from Miles
Miles > CDPR Level Designer

you're a real charmer aren't you.. 'fraid I'm only familiar with fallout, skyrim, swtor and various other rpg's where removal of these items is not an essential feature.
for me is for the less visual smog I have on my screen, the better ....try to play The Witcher 3 without all those things like the minimap, markers, quest log, weather icon etc, and you will see how much better the experience is! :)

Incredible list, thank you CDPR! I can't wait to make another run, though I'm holding off until we get some expansions down the line. You're making it really hard to wait, though :D

These are basic elements of every RPG! These options are absolutely mandatory. [...]
Sorry to burst your bubble, but according to what or who's rulebook?
What you say is nothing more than what you believe is a basic requirement but nowhere does anything state it should be.
And a lot of RPGs, even JRPGs don't have this either, usually just a bit less invasive perhaps.

Last edited:
As for what ''you'' were promised, I'm sorry that you feel that way when I don't while we both followed the same hype materials, maybe the CDPR design language for games is not for you and the people that think like you - in the nicest way possible and with my outmost respect.

I do remember back near launch there were people complaining about promised features not being in the game, but a lot of the features they talked about had never actually been promised, but were more like 'assumed' features by some people. Maybe it's something like that.
Cmon dude! What else do you want? We now can rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse and that is important!!
Post automatically merged:

These are basic elements of every RPG! These options are absolutely mandatory. [...]
I've played plenty of excellent RPG's that didn't have those options.

nice patch, so after months this much doesnt change anything much with 38 gig changes. Guess maybe in couple more years (not). And 38 gig patch means how screwed this game is.

Thanks for the Stream and the Patch. Most of my bugs and glitches should be fixed now. I looking forward for my 2nd run, really love this game <3.

Top Bottom