Recent content by pndrad

+
  1. pndrad

Dying Light 2

The writing could use some more work in my opinion. For example there is an npc that mentions his wife is pregnant and you know he is going to die. It then gets worse as he and several other npcs start goofing off in an elevator. It's death flag city and blatantly obvious. Its not the worst, but...
  2. pndrad

Poll - did you want your games to last longer?

I have other a thousand hours in Skyrim, and about 800 hours in Fallout 4. I even have over 500 in Deus Ex MD. I want games that are both long and are fun to replay. I just don't feel that Cyberpunk is that type of game, hoping for great expansions that make me feel that way.
  3. pndrad

Outta curiosity pc players, how excited are you for 1.5?

I haven't played in months, and I doubt 1.5 will really add anything worth another replay. Waiting for expansions.
  4. pndrad

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

Not buying anymore Silverhand content.
  5. pndrad

If you could choose 4 games to put into Cyberpunk

The Deus Ex series, it does evil conspiracies well, narrative choices, MD had excellent controls, and you can usually save your friends. New Vegas for it's companion and faction system. GTA for the NPC's and open world interactivity. Maybe Dying Light for its crafting system.
  6. pndrad

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

Too much Silverhand in my opinion, I truly hate Silverhand. I wanted to kill him the entire time.
  7. pndrad

Are you MODDER? Tell us it should be on the new Redkit for Cyberpunk 2077

Needs visual world editor and a quest editor. Also need to be able to add custom assets.
  8. pndrad

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

A lot of the animation stuff has been figured out already, it's just going to take a little more time.
  9. pndrad

CDPR Just Hired MODDERS to Help Fix Cyberpunk 2077 & Add Mod Support

The company they compose was hired by CDPR. They're talented programmers. I did some art work for the Wolvenkit, basically everybody on the team is a programmer except the art people. 1630386926 CDPR devs are talented, but management didn't give them enough time.
  10. pndrad

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

I have an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor and a RTX 3090, after the patch I randomly began experiencing low frame rates, strange lights in the sky after exiting the map, strange shadows, missing models, lod texture flickering, and my car wouldn't move after summoning it.
  11. pndrad

Why is boxing trash?

Boxing isn't good by any stretch in my opinion. I got through the last fight by getting the best slow time cyberware, and then beat the crap out of him before he could react
  12. pndrad

DLC or Next-Gen-Patch, What's more important to you?

It's impossible to say what the next gen update will include, so I voted for dlc and pizza.
  13. pndrad

Humans of Night City — Ruth Dzeng

Another npc I wish I could shoot
  14. pndrad

Ending to get rid of Johnny

Yeah, but I was hoping for a much faster way, like immediately after meeting him. I really hate him.
  15. pndrad

Ending to get rid of Johnny

I killed Fingers, now if I could kill Johnny that would be great
Top Bottom