Recent content by prime853

+
  1. prime853

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

oh lord ive literally just started playing SWTOR again to cleanse my soul of this.
  2. prime853

Mentioned but missing features list

That full list really shows how much they butchered this and falsely advertised this game
  3. prime853

Exactly how I feel as well

Terrifically well done review. I was thoroughly taken back at how good that was. subbed to him
  4. prime853

Traffic need some serious rework

lol ive seen quite a few people ask this and did wonder it myself in the first couple of missions where youre meant to drive somewhere with someone. feels so stupid and immersion breaking when you either mount the kirb hard or just stop on the road. it seems the 48 minute deep dive was the only...
  5. prime853

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

lmao a lot of these people are dead on. its CDPR that strait up lied/misled the fans
  6. prime853

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

people asked CDPR if it was possible to do a completely non-lethal playthrough and they 100% made it possible last minute for marketing and to be able to say that you can. There are several missions where the dialogue states you killed someone even if you didn't. the clean up work for last...
  7. prime853

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

I know im gonna get a the usual "yeah but how do yenno its even legit?!?!?" etc etc so take it for what you will some very interesting insight from someone in Poland with a close friend employed with CDPR. god this looks horrendous. most of the OG devs from TW3 gone. mostly new talent fresh out...
  8. prime853

Law Suit

May or may not happen, either way this snowball affect is still rolling. https://www.pcgamer.com/au/cd-projekt-may-face-class-action-lawsuits-over-cyberpunk-2077/
  9. prime853

Amd fx cpus

Makes sense. youre scraping the bear minimum, even more so considering the specs hid how unoptimised this game is so in reality youre definitely more worse off
  10. prime853

Exactly mate. you are not alone and not the only feeling this way 1608438382 yep. a lot of us can. just look at the official Reddit
  11. prime853

Do dev's actually see our suggestions or concerns

A lot of us have made threads with this hope in mind. from what they've told us, they do in fact monitor the official reddit and forums which is what motivated me to make my original thread, which thankfully gained quite a bit of traction and certainly left me hopeful someone somewhere read it...
  12. prime853

Disappointing that they changed the marketing up towards the end and tried selling it as this but claiming it as an RPG when it suited them also. Overall the marketing and promotional material was tremendously misleading. 1608400569 Ive also attached a video to the original post for anyone...
  13. prime853

Idk man, losing hope the more negative publicity comes to light. even the Devs themselves are livid over this
  14. prime853

Is this game an rpg?

Then feel free to look at some of the other highly viewed and active threads on this forum. you might be happy with whats in the game, but that doesn't mean im wrong.
  15. prime853

Is this game an rpg?

na. its an FPS with some RPG elements sprinkled in. 1608182266 THis pretty much summarises it nicely.
Top Bottom