Recent content by PROKNIFER69

+
  1. P

Hello and recent news from your mod.

The pictures were true then. D:
  2. P

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

I only want one thing, and one thing only...
  3. P

Disappointment

Well goddamn me then. Thanks for telling me this, I haven't heard of this before, gonna read up more on it now.
  4. P

your most anticipated games

1. Dragon Age Inquisition 2. The Division 3. Rainbow 6 Siege 4. The Evil Within 5. MGS5: Phantom Pain I'd have the next Mass Effect at the top but next to nothing is known about it besides it's being worked on. XD
  5. P

Disappointment

Most bigger developers will lie, even the ones that I like have lied. But, CD has never lied as far as I can tell. If there is one company I could trust, it would be these guys. They're very cool when it comes to DRM and all that stuff, I wouldn't worry so much if I was you. Also, COD Ghosts...
  6. P

Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

I don't care when it comes out as long as it does eventually come out. I'm a very patient person, although I'd like for it to arrive as soon as possible, I'd also like a very polished product too. Also, part of me kind of wants it to come out in 2020. Besides, there is going to be no shortage of...
  7. P

Combat system

I'm very excited for it too. I like that you only get one life, but people are acting as if that's something new. XD It'd be cool to see some destructible environments in Cyberpunk (as shown in the R6 trailer) or just some materials you can shoot through, doesn't even have to be destructible so...
  8. P

2015 really can't come soon enough. D: Also I'm going to try and remember that Rainbow Six and The Division might not end up looking that good after the whole Watch_Dogs graphical downgrade thing, which was another Ubisoft game. But still, as long as the gameplay is there I'll still play the...
  9. P

At least the Witcher 3 stuff they showed off was pretty cool. This E3 was pretty boring though, I am looking forward to the Division, Rainbow Six Siege, The Order, Dragon Age and... well, that's about it. Wish The Evil Within was shown off more than just a second of it in one of their trailers.
  10. P

Future fake Ads in game.

All this talk of future ads reminds me of the opening cinematic for nomad soul.
  11. P

Clans and Communities for potential multiplayer environment

I'd really like some kind of system that allows you to build your own gang/family. I'd imagine it'd be pretty useful for nomads. I'd also like to play as a medtech first time around so I'd like to make up a group so I can work as support for them if multiplayer ends up being a thing for this game.
  12. P

Health: regen or stimpack?

I agree with this. I hate the health regen system where you can just take cover and you're suddenly fine. I'd like there to be no regen at all except if you have the cyberware.
  13. P

Combat system

Hopefully they'll at least have something like a realistic mode to give people looking for a real challenge something to play through.
  14. P

Combat system

Ahh yes, but this isn't real combat. None of us would fight against someone wielding a rocket launcher in the city that we live in (unless you live in Syria), or say against some crazy person with mantis blade arms. In the game, I'm guessing we're going to be going up against something like that...
  15. P

Combat system

Perhaps we would not see people that don't have some kind of prosthetic limb, but we'll probably see a lot more amputees in this game than perhaps any other. I'd still consider people who use cybernetic limbs to be amputees. After all, the definition of an amputee is a person who has had a limb...
Top Bottom