Recent content by psitarron

+
  1. psitarron

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

THANK YOU!!! - And you are right. - It comes down to transparency. If they had sold it as "Early access Alpha" that would be one thing.. but it was sold as complete. 1607950156 It's not a masterpiece, I think you need to take a more objective look at your standards and perhaps experience a...
  2. psitarron

It's anti-consumer to suggest a game must launch flawed to the point of being in an Alpha state. There's a reason they have alpha, beta, and release. - all games get patched, but if the game size is originally 60GB, and the patch is 45GB.. really? Really? that's 75% of the game. And the current...
  3. psitarron

Ok, so I've got 20 ish hours in the game and feel I have a handle on things for a fair assessment. - This game is Beta.- It cannot be defended, it's not, was not, and should not have been released this year. (an example of a game that's not in BETA and is ready for release is breath of the...
  4. psitarron

What if Bioware and CD-Projekt Red hooked up?

Oh boy... Cyber-Andromeda 2077 hahah.
  5. psitarron

Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

This ain't no breath of the wild.
  6. psitarron

Launch State of Cyberpunk 2077 - Compilation of Gameplay Issues

You nailed many things that I also experienced on launch day. It's like this game isn't ready for launch. It feels like it's in alpha or maybe beta but the User interface and some of the basic mechanics feel broken. The parking - lol.. totally, I'm all like what, so I just get out and block...
  7. psitarron

Did anyone ever get credits from militech chip?

Hey, Ok so being the tech / hacker V that I've been dreaming of, I naturally saved the game before trying to hack into the militech chip. After cracking it, and getting both green, completing the mission and having V actually say she is keeping the credits. - no credits.? Like seriously, wtf...
  8. psitarron

About refunds

What are you playing on PC? Console? - What menu settings were you tweaking? I'm running the game on GTX1070 and it runs fine. - The graphics aren't up to par with how pretty red dead redemption looks but I think they capped the resolution somehow because the settings are max / ultra and I've...
  9. psitarron

CP2077 - forcing us to do the work with mods? (PC)

Oh lol... ok - well I meant for PC. And you bring up a good point, mods might not be available for console.
  10. psitarron

CP2077 - forcing us to do the work with mods? (PC)

The title says it all.. are we going to be forced to mod this game from the Beta release day one state it's in all the way to where it should be? oh... what a hassle.
  11. psitarron

how do you like the character editor?

well if the player wants an ugly v... that's kinda the default.. did you see what the random generator comes up with lol.. yikes... no thanks.
  12. psitarron

Getting naked

uh... is it just me or is that way too many steps to get naked. step 1- tequila step 2- enjoy being naked.. lol.
  13. psitarron

Clothing - showering nude and the need for RPG'ing.

Did you try to push the specific button only? you can't just look at the vending machine, the crosshair needs to literally push one of three buttons on the lower right side. also if I remember, you need $5 for each item.
  14. psitarron

Driving fix pls!!!

You just don't get it!! - The driving is sensitive for a reason, It's to teach us how to properly use our fingers on a lady... you have to be gentle and quick, feathering lightly with your controller finger and it requires all of your attention because anything less would have been immersion...
  15. psitarron

Clothing - showering nude and the need for RPG'ing.

Well with that attitude I bet you were lot's of fun at ye olde renaissance fair. Look, Role-playing definitions · Role playing is defined as pretending to be someone else or pretending to be in a specific situation that you are not actually in at the time. - So yea, showering after killing...
Top Bottom