Recent content by pthieu1986

+
  1. P

Anyone sick of Brouver/Ciri yet?

But he has a bow and his voice lines suggest that he's an archer instead of a hawker.
  2. P

What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

They want to release Gwent for mobile platform later, 6 rows are too many for the mobile screen.
  3. P

What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

Honestly speaking, I don't believe that Gwent will be a huge improvement after Homecoming patch. After all of their disappointing updates & delays, my trust for Gwent has drained. Here are my guesses: 1. There will be an announcement that they need more time to polish the game. 2. Repetitive...
  4. P

Gwent Challenger 3: Please give your feedback!

I suggest that to maintain element of surprise, each player should be allowed to adjust at least one of their deck when they go through the next stage of the tournament (semi final and final). According to the current rule set, players have to stick with their prebuilt decks for the whole...
  5. P

Community Vote is now closed!

I'm afraid this community vote was biased as the majority are lazy scrolling down to the last pages to see all the arts before making decision. Let's keep the voting web and wait for the results to see.
  6. P

New Mulligan algorithm - how does it work?

What's the point of mulliganing in Arena Mode? Every single card you mulligan just keep going back in round 2,3 in almost every game (Yes. I don't exaggerate. Devs please play the Mode and see it for yourself). Very frustrating!
  7. P

Arena Mode has disappeared from my main menu

I didnt do anything but now the Arena is back itself. What's more, I have 5 free shards. Weird!
  8. P

Arena Mode has disappeared from my main menu

Arena Mode has disappeared from my main menu Now I could play Casual & Rank but the Arena Mode has already vanished from my game menu. I guess coz I have won too many legendary cards so the devs have banned me from Arena lmao.
  9. P

Will You Keep Playing?

I stop for now, wait for the balanced patch and see.
  10. P

Things That Need to be Fixed Before Homecoming

..the NG handbuff (specifically the spotter), the forking Greatsword as a means of carryover, the slave driver mechanic and the ointment on viper witcher resurrection.
  11. P

Axemen & Derran's bug or intended ability?

To clarify, This specifically happens when Skellige storm deals 2-1-1 damage to units on the row. Even the unit under the storm isn't damaged thanks to the armour but Derran still get 3 buffs.
  12. P

Axemen & Derran's bug or intended ability?

Axemen & Derran's bug or intended ability? Hi guys, The descriptions of these card say that the units will get buffed if an opponent is damaged. However, the axemen and Derran are still buffed even when the opponent's units have armour protection (no strength loss). Is this a bug or...
  13. P

No balancing or new cards for another month?

Another serious issue is the infamous mulligan bug. 2 of the cards you mulliganed came back in round 2, then one of them came back again in round 3. This happens very frequently for a very long time but only a public test recently confirmed it. This should be a priority in the next patch.
  14. P

Season of the Elves has started!

No content update, patches..., time to take a break from Gwent now.
  15. P

GWENT and Steam?

I strongly believe that we have to start from scatch on Steam; however, I hope that there will be a solution where we could link our GOG account to Steam one so that we can continue our current account.
Top Bottom