Recent content by PurrrsyNappington

+
  1. PurrrsyNappington

What game are you currently playing

Just wrapped up Ghosts of Tsushima
  2. PurrrsyNappington

CDPR Store shipping to Canada and US!

Honestly surprised there isn't a Wolf pendant. Bracelet yes. Pendant no.
  3. PurrrsyNappington

I just noticed something extremely problematic about Cyberpunk 2077

The demand for an answer seems to be a little ballsy.
  4. PurrrsyNappington

2019 Cyberpunk 2077's Gameplay Feedback - make positive feedbacks and constructive opinions.

In regards to the OP asking about fallen enemies, I'm a touch on the hungover side but there is a specific game that isn't coming to mind right now where if you leave fallen enemies just lying about, other enemy NPCs will actually come and move their fallen brethern. Hopefully in regards to the...
  5. PurrrsyNappington

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

Look theres nothing thats going to stop me from playing 2077, however the 50 minute demo seemed more put together than the deep dive video. $.02
  6. PurrrsyNappington

FPP only cutscenes might be a deal-breaker for me

Relax people. We all know that this isn't going to stop you from playing the game. You'll get over it.
  7. PurrrsyNappington

Which character background will you choose?

Tough call, I'm sure all will get a playthrough eventually. I think the plan is to start out as a street kid. Something about having that little extra street cred in the beginning (should it work that way) might be nice. Of course plans change all the time
  8. PurrrsyNappington

Naming v

Totally going with Purrrsy
  9. PurrrsyNappington

Gamescom 2019 Forum Q&A!

Will there be a level cap?
  10. PurrrsyNappington

Everything We've Heard So Far About Cyberpunk 2077

I'm getting really amped up for this and its still months away. Sad part is when its released I'll be at the tail end of my paternity leave.
Top Bottom