Recent content by queenslayer

+
  1. Q

Movies / TV Shows!

Yeah, I almost had tears in my eyes during that scene. 11th Doctor is my first and favorite Doctor, and I sure can't get out of my head Matt Smith is the Doctor no longer. Well said about the quote, and I agree fully. That is one reason why I find the 11th's regenration to be the best one, and...
  2. Q

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

LOL at that Santa Wrait XD Yes, happy holidays to all of you!
  3. Q

The wonderful world of lures

Agreed, though don't know how they should implement it. Removing the feature during combat wouldn't really be a nice feature IMHO.
  4. Q

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – VGX Trailer . Watch Here

LOL thought the same, but they still look badass so I am cool with it. I personally got the chills from them. Like really scared. Never much thought about the Wraiths, but now? I have to change pants.
  5. Q

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Okaaaaaaay, that I wasn't aware off. *sigh* BW sure does it again. Well I've enjoyed it so far but there goes my hopes in the game getting better in terms of story. I'll just take it at face value and enjoy raiding and such.
  6. Q

What's wrong with TOR? Certainly it had a terrible launch with bugs and such and basically no end game content and while it did lose subscribers which led to TOR becoming Free To Play, after that the game has turned quite well with a rising number of people playing the game and with expansions...
  7. Q

Movies / TV Shows!

Are you referring to the modern day Sherlock hilmes based in America which stars Lucy Lu and John Lee Miller? If so, considering you gave such praise for it (esp about Moriarty), think I am gonna start watching it as well.
  8. Q

Well personally after everything I've read and seen, I think that DA:I looks fantastic! Everything from visuals to combat have left me in awe! And this is only Pre-Alpha, and it even in some cases impressed me more than TW3. I know I know, I am certain TW3 will kick DAI ass, but hey, what's...
  9. Q

Playing other games

Bought Divinity: Dragon Commander from Steam the other day (couldn't get it to work on GoG for some reason) and I encountered this bug when everytime I start a game (any game mode) the game freezes and sends me to Windows main screen. Anyone know what I should do? I can't seem to find a fix to...
  10. Q

Playing other games

Heh, while I enjoyed playign more as a Tremere, I had a blast playing as a female Venture. God damn she is sexy!
  11. Q

Playing other games

Nice to see you finally getting into V:TM, Chewin! It trully is a masterpiece of a game IMHO. I bet the main reason you wanted to play as a Venture was because of their influence into politics in the world right? :p Heh, well do not fret. The difference between a Tremere and a Venture isn't...
  12. Q

Now reading [books]

Anyone here read The Vampire Chronicles? I recently saw Interview with the Vampire and got very fascinated by the universe and noticed there's a whole lot of books. But I just wanted to know whether they are good or not and worth the read.
  13. Q

The Politics of The Witcher 2. Part 6: Why do they fight?

Thank you for the suggestion, Guy! Having been reading A Song of Ice and Fire has made me interested in medieval history, and histories of England sounds like a very intriguing read, but I didn't know where to start, or what is good ones. I will look into this one. Thank you again :)
  14. Q

Thank you very much for the list, Kop! I will look into these! And certainly, if it isn't too much of a bother, I would love for you to recommend any interesting time periods and such. I personally have no clue where to start, or what would be a "educational" read. :)
  15. Q

Awesome blog, Knight! Once again, I learned a new lesson about politics. I'm kinda been interested in it after TW2, and your blogs are a bit helpful as guide points (about the three leader types and everything in between). As a history and political science major, what kind of books would you...
Top Bottom