Recent content by R001c

+
  1. R001c

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

One cold Bitch.......Oh and Rogue. No! two two - four!
  2. R001c

Is V the worst dancer ever?

I was gonna say Shepherd has some competition for that title now but Jerfisa beat me to it.
  3. R001c

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

Thank you and Well done! Now, it's 1:28 a.m. 5th December my time so someone wake that guy with the laptop up and tell him to push the button ;)
  4. R001c

Insane blinding level of eye adaptation/bloom in first person driving

Yeah, It was a giddy post because I just got a shiny new monitor on which my problems( Plus a lot of problems in other games) have practically disappeared and, aside from Nvidia drivers, that's my systems only change(It was obvious). Not totally wrong though and I can only tell you what worked...
  5. R001c

Insane blinding level of eye adaptation/bloom in first person driving

I've had this problem and posted about this quite a while ago. CDPR or/and Nvidia did do something to address this. For me it made things better but It was still not quite right. In the end I was forced to do some research and ended up looking at my monitor as culprit. So I found the drivers...
  6. R001c

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

I'm not anti-third person but I like to immerse myself in a game and play the role. The system that does this for me, whether it's a computer game, an RPG or even Lego is immaterial-you work with what works and learn to avoid the edges where things don't. I like to climb in and live it. When I...
  7. R001c

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

8. R001c

TRAFFIC IS HORRIBLE CP v.2.0

I drive mostly first person. I've used keyboard/mouse because my son pinched my controller and now I am using new controller I bought. 3rd person feels a little harder than it was but first person is pretty much the same. I like the new traffic system. It is much more immersive. The Ai is...
  9. R001c

Level scaling ruins the game

There were a lot of complaints made before anyone really had time to try the new system. Reading them brought the irritable old man out in me and I made a snarky post I kind of regret now because it was unnecessary and I'm trying to put a sock in the irritable old man routine. People vote with...
  10. R001c

Level scaling ruins the game

Anyone remember that other time when we argued this the other way round? I've been a role player for a long time. There is no right answer to any question. Gaming is not a religion there is no credo, no testament and there is no dogma. EDit: I will say this though; there's a lot less room for...
  11. R001c

Update 2.0

I do get that there are problems with this update but for the most part I like it. . I have encountered three bugs. One was a good old fashioned on screen despawn of an asset, one was assets disappearing as the bumped into the two concerned cops in block 10 and the last was getting locked inside...
  12. R001c

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

I have been following this and the 'Are we nearly yet' thread and have been struggling to express my feelings without hitting everyone with a wall of text. I have failed miserably and now all I can do is ask that you type: Negative Waves Scenes from Kelly's Heroes Movie into youtube's search...
  13. R001c

Personal lore/ways to play

Early on in this game I tried turning the mini map off. It did not go well. Recently I turned it off again. This time it changed the nature of the game. I never fast travel. I got lost a lot and often went the long way to objectives but found twice as much Night City than I had seen in many...
  14. R001c

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

It was a pretty wet and miserable day So I thought I'd test this new Path tracing mode and omfg! Its not yet perfect but still! im off to do some research on how to sell one of my kidneys :/ How much is a 4090 again? Oh.....well, I can't really sell two kidneys now can I.
  15. R001c

Is smoking actually all that bad in game?

There is a choice. Note: just did some more research and a found clip with no choice which is odd because I have a distinct memory of not doing so in one playthru. Hence the comment.
Top Bottom