Recent content by Ramlosan

+
  1. Ramlosan

Now playing [music]

Friday evening tune. I sincerely hope we'll hear something like this in the game, preferably in a club setting.
  2. Ramlosan

Looking for a Good Single Player Space Sim

Does Mass Effect count? I enjoyed the first, and especially the second.
  3. Ramlosan

Now playing [music]

4. Ramlosan

Now playing [music]

Gold.
  5. Ramlosan

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

The gameplay looked nothing short of absolutely stunning! CDPR sure knows how to set and raise the bar for the industry. And no loading screens while playing? That's just over the top. I'm still in awe from the impressions of the different scenes. The voice acting is on point, the excellent...
  6. Ramlosan

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

It may already be implemented but it would be nice if the quest indicators (arrows and text) in the HUD are different colored by the type of quest. So that they are more distinguishable from each other. In the brilliant gameplay reveal - the main indicators I noticed was all red.
  7. Ramlosan

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

All i can say is: I'M AMAZED AND SPEECHLESS! The game looks incredible, really impressive and great job so far CDPR! Looking forward to play it, when it's ready and fully polished. WOW!
  8. Ramlosan

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Timeless perfection.
  9. Ramlosan

Side-Quest Suggestions Thread

Really like that idea! That would for sure increase the replayability for different playthroughs, although i'm sure that CDPR have great plans in store for replays.
  10. Ramlosan

Wouldn't it be cool if the cars you own are stylable? Where you'd have to perform a sidequest for a mechanic which enables you to use his/hers workshop. In the workshop you would be able to do visual changes to your car for example: Changing the color, rims, add a spoiler etc. And even do...
  11. Ramlosan

I think it would be cool and totally unexpected if someone was to rob the player of an cyber-eye. And doing so would mean that part of your vision, say e.g. Left eye/side of the screen still shows the feed from the eye and directly the path of the robber so you have to chase the thief, remember...
  12. Ramlosan

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I'm sure this has been mentioned earlier but to be sure: What i'm really hoping to see, is a cool nightclub with lots of 80's bright neon lights and lasers. With a New retro Wave / Synth wave - sound. Something like this: Where you as a player can get away from all the troubles of...
Top Bottom