Recent content by rascal0x0

+
  1. R

The Game of Missed Opportunities...

The Game of Missed Opportunities... There are many disappointing, small things, that this game is missing, or did in a way that was unsatisfactory that could have been done better. It's so painful sometimes to play the game, when your mind is always saying "Why didn't they do this, or Why did...
  2. R

NCPD wasn't fixed enough

The NCPD and maxtac should arrive in vehicles period, just like the opening scene with Jackie. None of this lame teleporting stuff. program the AI to pursue, and arrive in vehicles and for a longer distance.
  3. R

[BUG] Hair no longer visible with headband

When wearing a headband my hair no longer shows :/ this used to work on 1.2, and now my character has a buzzcut when wearing a headband.
  4. R

[REQUEST} Stealth Kill Animations for Weapons

Stealth is one of the best aspects of the gameplay for this game and yet you cannot stealth kill using weapons, only with your fists. It's really dissapointing not to be able to use the katana to stab someone, or the monowire to garrote someone, or the knife to stab someones neck from behind. I...
  5. R

Hotfix 1.21

Bugs since 1.21 -Random parts of the map dissapearing -menus taking longer to load -BD with Judy has dissapearing architecture -2nd BD with Judy (arasaka heist setup) the scanned items do not dissapear after being scanned in the BD, and some are unscannable) -Evelyn held a purse in her hand...
  6. R

Did the latest patch actually fix anything in your game?

It broke more than it fixed...
  7. R

1.2 Can't upgrade weapons?

Having an issue with upgrading weapons even though I have enough components
  8. R

[PC] [Bug] NCPD Assault in Progress stuck, blocking achievement & 100% playthrough

I have this same exact bug on PC, I hope it gets fixed :(
  9. R

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Realistically the game needs these things to be complete at the bare minimum: -Working police car chases -Being able to shoot from a car -Character barber shops/plastic surgeons It would be really nice to have: -An actual third person camera (Yes im aware of the mod but the animations are made...
  10. R

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

There is a huge problem that needs addressed when using joytoys, that being your penis does not show on female V in first person even if you added it in character creation, its extremely immersion breaking to see boxers or a vagina when looking down. Why even include this option if it is not...
Top Bottom