Recent content by Rawsomeo

+
  1. R

Join the Midwinter Hunt!

People who are complaining about the difficulty. Don't you think it was intentional, since it is Christmas season and MAYBE they wanted everyone to get the rewards. Would you prefer not to have the challenge. Come on. They just released freaking over 100 new cards. Good day and merry Christmas! :D
  2. R

Getting Restless

The team are insanely fast at updating the game. you can't expect weekly updates and at the same time expecting it to be good. I like that they are taking their time to making sure that the patch will be as good as possible.
  3. R

[POLL] What faction ban request will flood forum next?

I HOPE that ST will get to be top of the food chain in the next patch :p
  4. R

What Faction Do You Think Is The Strongest ATM?

right now it is probably Skellige or Monsters :)
  5. R

Faction specific weather?

Just have patience. I am sure there will be even more variety in weather at some point. Right now they can't really make the weathers faction specific since there are not that many. But would be cool when there is more in the future :)
  6. R

Avallac'h

It really sounds like a thing you would only encounter once every 500 games. Personally I think that Avallac'h is fine the way he is. It would be fun to build a deck around what you mention though - very gimmicky deck :)
  7. R

Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

I bet you we will get to know something about future tournaments! :D
  8. R

Control decks are getting out of hand

I actually very rarely see control decks. I mostly see Skellige, Weather Monsters and Spy NG.
  9. R

What Leader Do You Use in Dwarves?

Brouver all the way man. Dwarfs are too much fun :D
  10. R

Change the Premium Card Refund

I get what you mean, and I actually do agree. The only problem is people who actually bought the premium cards with 1600 scrap. I would prefer getting those 1600 scraps instead of 800 and 400 MP. I don't really think it will be that much of a problem though. Most people are F2P and will not...
  11. R

Proper fix for coin flip balance.

That is actually a decent idea :)
  12. R

Make Level Reward Cards a Choice

They are always the same rarity. I personally think CDPR are being insanely generous as it is. Obviously more wants more. But I think it is fine as it is. The fact that they even give you a legendary at level 20 is really good. you can still mill it if you already have it :)
Top Bottom