Recent content by replayNinja

+
  1. replayNinja

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

This is a bit much. It's a game, by your logic using guns in the game is offensive to anyone who's lost someone to gun violence. I'n sure there are more valid critiques you could levy at the devs. That is not it
  2. replayNinja

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

While I've been a staunch defender of CP2077, I don't encourage pre ordering so I'll still be waiting to see the final product.
  3. replayNinja

Hogwarts Legacy

Thoughts on Quidditch Championship? A bit disappointed that it's a standalone game to be honest. I don't agree with removing an integral part of lore from the main game to monetize separately. That's like Witcher 3 without Gwent. I guess the multi player element is what they wanted to focus...
  4. replayNinja

Hogwarts Legacy

That's fair 1681750387 Neither did I but it's technically unavoidable when you consider that the ancient magic are also insta kill and the trials force you to use it. I avoided using ancient magic as well just so the game wouldn't feel easy...and this is on hard mode. I don't want it to seem...
  5. replayNinja

Hogwarts Legacy

That's being a bit overly generous. I have my problems with Witcher 3 combat but it's still way better. Builds feel like they actually matter in witcher 3 but that's not the case in Hogwarts Legacy. Don't get me wrong the combat is fun but to do damage to inferi for example I have to use the...
  6. replayNinja

Claw and Dagger Card Reveals

So a clog/Kolgrim buff. No point in reinstalling this game then, doesn't look like much has changed. Insectoids look decent but if everything else is still a toxic mess then it will just end up at the bottom of the barrel. If you can't draw your cards then playing the game is pointless. Until...
  7. replayNinja

Hogwarts Legacy

I think you answered your own question. Voldemorte couldn't defeat Harry easily because he was always surrounded by powerful wizards and part of his soul is in him which not only gave him some of his abilities but also gave away his secrets in Harry's visions. Voldemorte was basically fighting...
  8. replayNinja

Hogwarts Legacy

The game I understand but the books have been out for decades, I really don't think that's necessary. I haven't read the books, if I was going to I would have already. I still might read them but it'd be pretty ridiculous for me to be upset about book spoilers at this stage.
  9. replayNinja

Hogwarts Legacy

Finished the game and it's definitely the most fun I've had with a game since Cyberpunk 2077. That said, It's far from being a perfect game. The RPG elements, from the leveling system to spells, puzzles etc are a bit simplistic. I understand that may have been intentional to make the game as...
  10. replayNinja

Card Ideas

11. replayNinja

Card Ideas

12. replayNinja

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

13. replayNinja

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Snow in the Desert
  14. replayNinja

Favorite female characters in games?

I'm sure this thread won't just be filled with the "hot female" character of the day >.> but I actually quite enjoyed Abby's character development, probably more than Ellie's so that would be my choice at the moment. Female characters are rarely done well beyond the typical eye candy or damsel...
  15. replayNinja

New Witcher Game - Character Creation?

If you meant the game story then whether the character is predefined or customizable doesn't matter. Having a customizable character doesn't make the game story, paths or mechanics any better or worse I understand, but they didn't just become good at that overnight. Witcher 3 is the third...
Top Bottom