Recent content by Rhyagell

+
  1. Rhyagell

Monster Slayer Quest [MQ4003] -- HELP

Yes, that's exactly it. I completed it and then it reverted back steps, and is impossible to pass through because the troll is dead and I already have the letter. The last time this happened to me, it was a Ciri quest.
  2. Rhyagell

I've already done the quest, yea. Everything was completed, even got the message for it. As soon as left the cave though, it reset me back to the search part of the quest, and none of the "items" glowing red can be interacted with again. I still have the letter and everything, trolls dead etc etc.
  3. Rhyagell

Anyone? :sad:
  4. Rhyagell

Thank you for moving the thread. I had no idea this wouldn't fall under technical. My bad! And no, no mods were being used for this install. (corrected thread title to correct quest name. It is Monster Slayer, not hunter. xD)
  5. Rhyagell

Hey, This quest line bugged out. Can't interact with the drowner corpse but was able to pick up the note. Now it's stuck on the part asking to figure out what's killing the drowners. It's borked completely. I don't want to restart, that's not a solution. I've heard that addfact/removefact can...
  6. Rhyagell

Achievements Broken [GOG Galaxy 2.0]

Hello, It is something I tried after I made the thread from pure desperation, verifying the game/repairing the game that is. That didn't solve the issue. I did also try reinstalling a fresh copy of Galaxy 2.0, but sadly that did not seem to work. However, reverting from Galaxy 2.0 to the older...
  7. Rhyagell

Achievements Broken [GOG Galaxy 2.0]

Nothing is working for me. I managed to get 1 achievement, meeting Yennefer called "Lilac and Gooseberries" (all my other achievements were on the old Galaxy client) and then I turned it off, came back the next day and started playing. Can't get any of them to work. I've tried multiple times. I...
Top Bottom