Recent content by richie1913

+
  1. richie1913

DLSS likely causing computer crash... (re-edited title)

My old computer used to crash randomly exact same issue with youtube etc.. Narrowed It down to a overly tight cpu cooler and a few pins on the cpu socket needed to be straightened was fine after that. Sounds like you have changed lots of settings so you may want to put everything back to...
  2. richie1913

Soundscape poor and lacking / Missing sounds

Playing on Pc with no mods fresh install and new game. Something is off with the sound its hard to describe but everything sounds muted dull and as the opening poster said its like sitting in a sound booth. When in dialog every other sound around you nearly vanishes. Have tried different...
  3. richie1913

Performance problems

There is a new NVIDIA driver out today NVIDIA GeForce 536.40 WHQL drivers I have not tried them myself as the last few drivers have caused lots of issues and one of them was low gpu usage and a very stuttery frame rate. I went way back to 460.79 which is the cyberpunk game ready driver and...
  4. richie1913

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Some screenshots of my time playing on my xbox series x. This is what happens when V is bored eagerly awaiting the next chapter....
  5. richie1913

Crime Reported! Just for walking around?

I like this behaviour it seems now that the more bad arse you have been the more you will encounter hostile actions from the police. It seems certain areas are a no go zone for me at the moment problem is the no go zone is getting larger there is a mod on nexusmods that stops this happening...
  6. richie1913

What game are you currently playing

Still playing cyberpunk even though V struggles to go anywhere without getting the NCPD Interested I see someone has made a mod to stop the unprovoked attacks on you may try It laters. Started playing Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice it was released in 2017 but has just had a new enhanced edition...
  7. richie1913

Major Lag Bug - Patch 1.31

There is a free program called latencymon by Resplendence Software which will monitor your computer for any latency spikes which would give you problems. I have used it a few times and it is very easy to use. Just click analyze and load cyberpunk up play for a few mins if you can then check...
  8. richie1913

Please allow us to disable all Autosaves

You need to make it yourself. Open notepad and enter [SaveConfig] AutoSaveEnabled = false Save as and enter file name as user.ini and change file format to all files then save it. The file will probably end up in your documents folder so move it to cyberpunk - engine - config - base folder .
  9. richie1913

Patch 1.31

Well that one was just the start I eventually found my way there hiding and running and sneaking etc.. Cleared that one up and was leaving the scene when it pops up again and police arrive with drones and robots. Took on another ncpd job near by on the map and again was very difficult to get...
  10. richie1913

Patch 1.31

I know a few people have mentioned the police attacking them for no reason and i have had the same issue but its getting worse To begin with it was just the when fighting with tiger claws but now it happens right on the border of heywood and city centre i just can not drive or walk down that...
  11. richie1913

What game are you currently playing

Still playing cyberpunk daily and also started playing Eurotruck simulator 2 again. Added a short youtube video of me driving in a thunderstorm. Very relaxing game even more so when my 8 hour shift was its usual negative soul destroying drama
  12. richie1913

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Some from my new street kid playthrough
  13. richie1913

Patch 1.3

Same here as soon as i engage a blue star appears and the police turn up. Had not really thought about it till i saw your post i presumed i had hit a civilian. Maybe its someone else who phones them when they see you shooting your gun in crowded places.
  14. richie1913

Steam - 1FPS WHEN GAME IS IN FOCUS

Asus AI suite is something else that caused the same behaviour If you have it Installed. Enabling xmp in bios has also helped.
  15. richie1913

Steam - 1FPS WHEN GAME IS IN FOCUS

Have you tried launching the game by using its own .exe instead of using steam to launch it Seen a few people on the steam forum with the same issue but when launcing it directly from the games folder all is well.
Top Bottom